GAS Alert!!!!

crash said:
...back to the GAS!

VMT3215A.jpg

Wow. Thats is impressive.

That neck is quite awesome - wish it was left handed. I've been thinking about building a tele!

I don't know... Canary over padouk? Sorta brings to mind chocolate chips on pepperoni pizza. Both good things, but maybe not together.

I dunno, with the right body it could look amazing.  Imagine a padauk body with it and I think it looks pretty awesome.

Cagey said:
I don't know... Canary over padouk? Sorta brings to mind chocolate chips on pepperoni pizza. Both good things, but maybe not together.

I'm with you on this one. That just doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe if the guitar was fiesta red...

and then somebody puked on it.

EC-256P.jpg

From ESP's summer/fall upcoming line. I'm really attracted to the gloss black model. Been leaning towards something with P90's lately. mmmm.

I don't think it would be appropriate to separate these fraternal twins.
Ooo, with something like that padouk/canary...

ps5245a.jpg

lpcp258a.jpg

Tweed said:
I don't think it would be appropriate to separate these fraternal twins.
Ooo, with something like that padouk/canary...

ps5245a.jpg

lpcp258a.jpg
Those are sweet, I really like the Paul...I agree, they should be kept together... :icon_thumright:

Walnut is fun to work with, especially to finish...it looks marvelous with danish oil on it... :icon_thumright:
index.php

I have to fault W for even considering glossing a rosewood body. Even if it's one a customer didn't want, they really should have talked the guy down from it!
:icon_biggrin:

pt1655c.jpg

Tweed said:
I have to fault W for even considering glossing a rosewood body. Even if it's one a customer didn't want, they really should have talked the guy down from it!
:icon_biggrin:

pt1655c.jpg
Because it's still gorgeous?

Back