GAS Alert!!!!

CB's SG standard-to-special got me into the bursted necks, and I love it. More, Warmoth. More. black to cherry.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Warmoth-Telecaster-Mahogany-Goncalo-Pau-Ferro_W0QQitemZ280407104541QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item414990dc1d

Killer!!!!!

NonsenseTele said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Warmoth-Telecaster-Mahogany-Goncalo-Pau-Ferro_W0QQitemZ280407104541QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item414990dc1d

Killer!!!!!
s o n o f a b i t c h.......that is off the hook...... :icon_thumright:

I already have a Gibson SG and I'm not so fond of radiant finishes but I would take this if it wasn't routed

Kostas said:
I already have a Gibson SG and I'm not so fond of radiant finishes but I would take this if it wasn't routed
Kostas said:
Same for this...
What's wrong with the routs....

SG=double hum+stop tail bridge=win

Explorer=stop tail bridge+you choose pups=win....... :dontknow:

DangerousR6 said:
Kostas said:
Kostas said:
Same for this...

+1
Gotta go with Dangerous here...
They both look like smoking bodies with great possibilities!
:icon_scratch:

b1580a.jpg

I almost went with this one instead of my Black Korina SG Bass

dp55a.jpg

that is sexy as hell too

DangerousR6 said:

You 're talking about set neck Gibsons, not Warmoth custom guitars!

I want Contoured Heel, Recessed Tune-O-Matic with String-Through Mounting and P90's.

sorry that ur feeling b!+chy, but he is talking about the Warmoth bodies you were talking about. Chillax, dude.

Kostas said:
DangerousR6 said:

You 're talking about set neck Gibsons, not Warmoth custom guitars!

I want Contoured Heel, Recessed Tune-O-Matic with String-Through Mounting and P90's.
no, I was referring to the bodies you posted.... :icon_biggrin:

Hey!  I bought you a virtual beer!  If I win the lottery or some long lost relative comes out of nowhere and gives me a pile of cash, I'll make sure to take a trip to Sau Paulo and make it an actual beer!
Yeah, that rosewood Tele with no routes is an empty canvas calling my name.  Unfortunately, it doesn't realize how broke I am!  :tard:

Back