GAS Alert!!!!

They put this on showcase after adding this on this week:
M679a.jpg

B1612a.jpg

bp708a.jpg

BP707a.jpg

:sad1:

Buck Owens would be proud...needs a Maple Neck fo' shore!!! At $695.00 for this body...he should be...DAMN!!!

Warmoth1.jpg

buckoff.jpg

ErogenousJones said:
Give me a red and white version of that Buck Owens tele and I'm all over it.  :laughing7:
We can make one...

We have more topped bodies like that ready for finish. What colors would we like to see on them?

Gregg said:
ErogenousJones said:
Give me a red and white version of that Buck Owens tele and I'm all over it.  :laughing7:
We can make one...

We have more topped bodies like that ready for finish. What colors would we like to see on them?

I was thinking that you need to turn the bars to be vertical instead of horizontal, make it red / clear / red, and put a big red maple leaf in the middle.

That would do the trick for me.  :)

Mayfly: I was thinking more of an abstract Canadian flag.  :laughing7: I actually think it would look better horizontally. The proportions would be better I guess. But seriously, don't tempt me: a) I can't afford it, b) a guitar like that would probably get me beat up here in Québec.

Max: You can't think of it because it's too cool to imagine.

Max said:
I can't think of a single cool picture of anybody with a Canada guitar.

Gordie Johnson has a red Gibson double neck with the Canadian flag painted on the back.  He does this thing live where he flips it over his head during a solo.

It's beyond words cool.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeeXQ_iqBE4[/youtube]

NonsenseTele said:
You have money, I don't... If I had I would post 1 second after bought them :laughing7:

well... I got a 'nononsense tele'vibe over me, and thought, well, lets post the thing :D

btw: the walnut will get a bubinga neck, to dampen the highs, and the koa will get a purpleheart neck, to emphasise the highs!

Back