GAS Alert!!!!

Great! Not sure how will look the reddish brown with purple, but somethings just seeying alive to be sure

NonsenseTele said:
Great! Not sure how will look the reddish brown with purple, but somethings just seeying alive to be sure

just look at my purpleheart-les paul with the rosewood back: looks smashing! :D

:eek:

pt1461A.jpg

Sweeeeeeeeeeet, I can see that served up wirh a nice canary neck with some Emg's and a side of black hardware. And a nice Fender Tweed for desert.... :guitarplayer2:

DangerousR6 said:
Sweeeeeeeeeeet, I can see that served up wirh a nice canary neck with some Emg's and a side of black hardware. And a nice Fender Tweed for desert.... :guitarplayer2:

Do it. But man, enough with the F holes already!!!  :icon_jokercolor:

Death by Uberschall said:
DangerousR6 said:

Didn't say I wanted it, besides I'm good on tele's right now..... :toothy11:

DangerousR6 said:
Death by Uberschall said:
DangerousR6 said:

Didn't say I wanted it, besides I'm good on tele's right now..... :toothy11:
Pfft. I don't believe it.

+1

And when a snot nosed kid tells you the Geddy Lee Jazz bass is better, tell him your inlays are real and not painted on.

BTW, they have a string-thru route for 4 strings now.

Kostas said:

somewhere in the future, I swear to god, I'll buy one of those singlepiece maple top/singlepiece mahogany back LP bodies, with a nice neck and sick finish and sick pickups...

Orpheo said:
Kostas said:

somewhere in the future, I swear to god, I'll buy one of those singlepiece maple top/singlepiece mahogany back LP bodies, with a nice neck and sick finish and sick pickups...

They look amazing! I'm checking this frequently... waiting for a big price reduction :toothy12:

Kostas said:
Orpheo said:
Kostas said:

They look amazing! I'm checking this frequently... waiting for a big price reduction :toothy12:

Yea, like that's gonna happen :toothy12: :laughing8: :toothy12:

Black Dog said:
[Yea, like that's gonna happen :toothy12: :laughing8: :toothy12:
99% is not gonna happen, but the world is strange... you never know!
Already have one, that's why I don't give in. Enough guitars for me, only amazing bargains from now on.

Hmmmmmm Bursty:

sn7357a.jpg

sn7357b.jpg

would be nice on a rear routed black korina strat with matching burst :)

Back