GAS Alert!!!!

Y'know, I wonder sometimes how much additional business this forum brings to Warmoth, what with everybody goading everybody else to jump into debt or bleed off a little retirement money...  :laughing7:

CY3wvTyWMAEcJCX.jpg

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

I know I'm far less involved than when I was building mine. It's still a good group. But yeah, this thread is pretty much justification for continued support of the forum.

ghotiphry said:
Yeah.  And that's a half-grand naked...
Dude, that's the same price as my JM body! Cost only hurts until you hold it in your hands, then it's forgotten as you fall in love with your new toy...... Just do it, like Kevin said: It's only money, you'll make more! :evil4:

This PRS is making me weak in the knees. Its been awhile since I have had lustful thoughts towards a non vintage guitar but this one has caused me to fall into lustful thinking. Wow what a piece of wood and fantastic finish!
8NkhkQx.jpg

Tonar8353 said:
This PRS is making me weak in the knees. Its been awhile since I have had lustful thoughts towards a non vintage guitar but this one has caused me to fall into lustful thinking. Wow what a piece of wood and fantastic finish!
8NkhkQx.jpg

What is the wood on that? Where did you find this picture I would love to read more about this beauty?

The PRS looks like a Burl Maple top, and it does look GAS inducing.  I am guessing something like that will be around $10K ±.

I think I found it at The Music Zoo, or it could have been Eddies Guitars. I can't find it again so it is probably sold. It was Honduran Mahogany, Maple Top, and Brazilian fretboard and was a mere $11,600.00. 

Now, now. No sour grapes. That's a piece of fine art that I'm sure plays like a dream. It's an electric; you can always change the sound. But, you can't get that kind of quality/appearance very easily.

DangerousR6 said:
Meh, I've seen PRS private stock guitars that were 50k plus..$10.5k is low end.... :icon_biggrin:

Yep, the 8 string PRS PS run was north of $11K new, and totally GAS-inducing: http://prsguitars.com/gom_august/

ThePhilosopher said:
DangerousR6 said:
Meh, I've seen PRS private stock guitars that were 50k plus..$10.5k is low end.... :icon_biggrin:

Yep, the 8 string PRS PS run was north of $11K new, and totally GAS-inducing: http://prsguitars.com/gom_august/
The Private Stock one I was referring to are the Dragon series from some years back..

DangerousR6 said:
ThePhilosopher said:
DangerousR6 said:

The Private Stock one I was referring to are the Dragon series from some years back..
I know about those too, I'm a stalker of the PRS PS stuff. I was just showing more personal PS GAS.

Browsing the guitar section.  This one made me moist.  If it was a bass, I think I would have to have this one.

PT6934C.jpg

Back