GAS Alert!!!!

Yes. Bean counters get upset by anything they can track. You could be making and selling 300/WK, but one item that sits past a magical date has GOT to go now!!! Even if they couldn't pick it out of a pile of identical twins

Some zircote? Anyone?

qXOzcgs.jpg

Guitarsan said:
treyhaislip said:
Lots of crazy quilt and flame maple appearing in the showcase right now, but walnut's nice...

Well, somebody bought it! Hope to see what they do with it here in the forum.

If they need inspiration, here's ironically a very similar Fender Custom Shop Tele...

series-artisan.jpg

That would be me. I hope you like what I did with it.  :headbang4:

This is perfect.  The reddish streaking in the macassar ebony fingerboard perfectly complements the russet-brown pau ferro shaft.  Amirite?

SN20770A.jpg

SN20770B.jpg

giphy-19.gif

I'd do the frets and nut myself, so I don't need those adders. But, since I'd want the headstock cut to a Warhead I'd be at 5 bills, too, with the same financial problem. I've got to move soon - the condo's up for sale - so things are squeaky tight. Anybody wanna buy a premium rental property?

I don't see the Detroit ex-urbs in my future, so I'm afraid I can't use the condo.

But back to that neck - In my mind's eye, I see it on a vintage white Strat with a tortoise shell pickguard.  Cream colored adornments (pup covers, etc.). 

Bagman67 said:
In my mind's eye, I see it on a vintage white Strat with a tortoise shell pickguard.  Cream colored adornments (pup covers, etc.).
Good vision for that one. :icon_thumright:

I thought I was safe...  Who would do a reverse headstock, '59 profile with something other than Maple for the Showcase? 

And then this showed up in the feed today...

SN20778A.jpg

SN20778B.jpg

Sigh...

That's almost too pretty to string up. Just frame it and hang it on the wall, back facing out.

I really wish someone would buy this so I don't have to look at it anymore.  I do love flame maple, but I've already got one.

SNGNh8k.jpg

Back