GAS Alert!!!!

Somebody, do this!  And post the results!  :blob7:
PS11579A.jpg

ghotiphry said:
Somebody, do this!  And post the results!  :blob7:
PS11579A.jpg
Very cool, I could see some chrome lipstick pups, all birdseye maple neck(roasted possibly). Chrome Floyd Rose... :headbanging:

Somebody better pick that J-Bass body up from the pool or it's going to be destroyed!
Oh, wait, it's a J-Bass shaped pool seen from above.

OMG you're so right!

1.jpg

Absolutely sacrilegious, but slap one of these stickers on it.  Even better, get Doug to do a custom neck plate

kiss_my_bass__65598.1464722345.380.380.jpg

And of course you have to do this with a "paddle" neck.  And custom fish-shaped knobs.  Think Warmoth can do fish-shaped inlays?  Maybe I'm going overboard.  :laughing7:

Logrinn said:
Somebody better pick that J-Bass body up from the pool or it's going to be destroyed!
Oh, wait, it's a J-Bass shaped pool seen from above.

and the neck pocket is the diving board!  :)

I'm loving some of this satin roasted swamp ash. I'm really hoping roasted swamp ash stays for the next couple of years until I'm able to build my dream Warmoth VIP. 2 f-hole Gold Top Gold top hollow body, roasted swamp ash clear back. I reckon Gold top gold would look great against this:

PS11564b.jpg

Cagey said:
That is nice. $595, though. Damn. That's like 30 cases of beer.

Yes, but after you blow 6 Benjamins on beer and consume it, all you have is used beer, which presumably you will flush into the water treatment facilities of the greater Detroit metro area and surrounding burbs --  in other words, many buckets of piss.

Spend $595 on this body, and you have a thing of beauty that will delight for untold years to come.  And will be easier on your liver, presumably.

YMMV.

Back