GAS Alert!!!!

Bagman67 said:
Hubba hubba!

PT5383A.jpg

PT5383D.jpg

Yuppa Yuppa!

I find this one outstanding. It's been around for a while but I keep looking at it. Chambered. Swamp ash. I just don't need another Strat at this time.
PS10123A.jpg

rgand said:
I find this one outstanding. It's been around for a while but I keep looking at it. Chambered. Swamp ash. I just don't need another Strat at this time.

Yeah, I think you DO.  It's calling your name.  Strat hound is on your trail.  Aaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooooo!!  :laughing7:
GAS is agonizing isn't it? 

rgand said:
PS10123A.jpg
Yeah, that's one of the (many) bodies I have on my list; should I win the lottery I'll snatch it up. Or earlier, maybe.

vikingred said:
Yeah, I think you DO.  It's calling your name.  Strat hound is on your trail.  Aaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooooo!!  :laughing7:
GAS is agonizing isn't it?
LOL. But! That one is tempting. :icon_biggrin:

Jet-Jaguar said:
Yeah, that's one of the (many) bodies I have on my list; should I win the lottery I'll snatch it up. Or earlier, maybe.
That's one of the nicest, for sure. I love the black burstover on this one. They carried it a little further into the red dye than usual. If you grab it up, be sure to post a finished pic.

rgand said:
PS10123A.jpg

...need? NEED?!? Who're you tryin' t'kid?!? Need, indeed--GIT IT!! :icon_biggrin:

Great Ape said:
...need? NEED?!? Who're you tryin' t'kid?!? Need, indeed--GIT IT!! :icon_biggrin:

That was gonna be my input. "Need" has nothing to do with it. "Want" is where it's at  :icon_biggrin:

Cagey said:
Great Ape said:

That was gonna be my input. "Need" has nothing to do with it. "Want" is where it's at  :icon_biggrin:
I stand corrected. :laughing11:

rgand said:
Cagey said:
Great Ape said:

I stand corrected. :laughing11:

I'm slowing down for the holidays, otherwise I'd prolly grab it.  I'm usually not a color guy but that one is sweet.

Aaaaaaaugh! Take it away! It's draining me of my will power! If I didn't have one brand new body on the bench with another on order, I'd be very tempted. Heck, I'm very tempted as it is. Hope someone buys it and does something phenomenal with it!

If they actually made one of these as something other than a Strat, my bank account would be screwed...

PS10809A.jpg

Back