GAS Alert!!!!

If it was traps instead of blocks and VM construction instead of Pro, I would be all over that. Love me some painted necks and flame maple.

Still quite a nice part, very reasonably priced. I'm sure somebody will give it a good home.

Bringing the thread back from page 2  :eek:

PS8041D.jpg

*Vintage Tint Masked Binding*

Mmm... I loves me a black guitar, and that accent is nice.

Is it just me, or does that line look a bit squiggly where it transitions past the forearm contour? I had a Strat body here a few weeks back that looked the same way, and wondered about it, too.

It does kinda look like an inattentive driver correcting course suddenly, yes - but less so in the close-up.  Maybe it's just the grain playing tricks on the eye?

PS8041E.jpg

Bagman67 said:
It does kinda look like an inattentive driver correcting course suddenly, yes - but less so in the close-up.  Maybe it's just the grain playing tricks on the eye?

Dunno. It's the exact swerve I saw on the body here. Makes me wonder if they use a guidance template or something that might need attention. Or, maybe I'm just too picky.

If you notice carefully, both areas where it appears to flatten out are where the specular highlights crowd the masked line. I suspect it's an optical illusion that only appears to flatten out.

I understand what you're saying, but I don't think that's it. The anomaly I saw was in real life, not in a picture. Here it is showing up in a picture, so you gotta wonder.

It's minor, so I don't know that it needs attention, but now more than one person has seen it, so what does that say?

Pt3406A.jpg

PT3405A.jpg

Pt3396A.jpg

Pt3395A.jpg

Man these are sweet, especially the first blue one. Pity about the tele bridge pickup routing though, I'm not one for tele bridges or tele bridge pickups  :-\

mero said:
Pt3406A.jpg

PT3405A.jpg

Pt3396A.jpg

Pt3395A.jpg

Man these are sweet, especially the first blue one. Pity about the tele bridge pickup routing though, I'm not one for tele bridges or tele bridge pickups  :-\
Wow....all those tele's.... :eek:

SustainerPlayer said:
Shame about the top route  :doh:

And how.

My only guess is that there must have been a flaw in the top that was conveniently located right were the rout went.  There is no other excuse for such malfeasance.

Back