GAS Alert!!!!

AutoBat said:
350x350px-LL-702da5d7_31056298.jpeg

YES-YES.jpg

Man, if I didn't already have a spalted tele, I would be so all over that girl :headbang:
That is one sweeeet  :glasses9: looker...

Black Dog said:
Man, if I didn't already have a spalted tele, I would be so all over that girl :headbang:
That is one sweeeet  :glasses9: looker...

I might spalt all over that girl...

...wait, what are we talking about?

SustainerPlayer said:
SN14092A.jpg
  :eek:

Gone in 3, 2, 1 ...
Ohhhh Myyyyyy.  That is dead sexy.
If it shows up, it's still available: http://www.warmoth.com/Showcase/ShowcaseNeck.aspx?i=SN14092
59 Roundback too! (drool)

AutoBat said:
SustainerPlayer said:
SN14092A.jpg
  :eek:

Gone in 3, 2, 1 ...
Ohhhh Myyyyyy.  That is dead sexy.
If it shows up, it's still available: http://www.warmoth.com/Showcase/ShowcaseNeck.aspx?i=SN14092
59 Roundback too! (drool)

Man, I know, I have been drooling all over that pic since they posted it.  And, as you mentioned, a 59' roundback to boot...
There are some sweet necks in the showcase right now, but too many of them are standard thins.
If I didn't have so many irons in the fire right now, that girl would be mine!
:rock-on:

SN14087A.jpg

SN14087B.jpg

SN14087C.jpg

It's sooooo dark! It calls to me... then slaps me in face because is a thin contour. I want you , but you need more meat on your bones.

I saw that, too. Deeply tempted to have it re-cut to a Warhead and put it on... something. I still have that quilt-top PRS-style VIP body. Could do a finish like Tonar did on Grabby's fiddle...

20130310_154619.jpg

...but do all black hardware and other appointments. Talk about blacker than black, and brighter than bright!

Cagey said:
I saw that, too. Deeply tempted to have it re-cut to a Warhead and put it on... something. I still have that quilt-top PRS-style VIP body. Could do a finish like Tonar did on Grabby's fiddle...

20130310_154619.jpg

...but do all black hardware and other appointments. Talk about blacker than black, and brighter than bright!
You've got my vote!  :icon_thumright:

TroubledTreble said:
It's sooooo dark! It calls to me... then slaps me in face because is a thin contour. I want you , but you need more meat on your bones.

I went to find your website the other day at work, but on my personal phone. Immediately after pushing enter i had a moment to horror when I realized not once had I ever thought about what else google might return for "roadhouse pickups".  It actually found your website first (whew), but  for a second I was afraid i was going to get a bunch of unfinished maple fatbacks appearing.  :evil4:

$386? Really? For that? They're going to have to pay me a lot more than that to take that neck.

And that would be a waste of a perfectly good Floyd Rose-prepared neck.

And I think you have a different "Jack"-number anyway.  :icon_jokercolor:

What's with the little spur on the bottom edge of the headstock?  I saw that when it came up in the feed and was too lazy to post a photo - but it's there, and can be seen from all three of the photo angles on the W. sales site.

Bagman67 said:
What's with the little spur on the bottom edge of the headstock?

That's a stopper, to keep it from penetrating your brain too far when you poke it into your eye.

Back