GAS Alert!!!!

That's a special finish, so it isn't in the Body Builder, but I built one in BB anyway to come as close as I could; and then joined it to that flamey neck in Photoshop. If I had the money right now I'd do it.

Stratchrrybrstallflmymplnk.jpg

the special finish, acc. to the Showcase description, is Sunset Orange to clear. That wasn't available in the Body Builder, so I used the Cherryburst finish there, since it does look close.

The the lemon drop metallic LP is my Warmoth trainwreck.  I have to take a peek at that mess every time I go to the showcase.  I cringe, look away, and look again.  Say what you want, but I've made a deal with myself that if it drops to $200, I am in.  :help:

At $200, even I might be tempted. At that price, it would be worth the hassle of stripping and repainting it.

mrpinter said:
For some reason this body looks good to me:

sunsetorngetoclrstratbody.jpg

maybe with a neck like this:

sn136761.jpg

sn136762.jpg

sn136763.jpg
It looks great, actually it's very close to what I'd like my first Warmoth build to be!(flame maple neck, flame maple top with cherry/honey burst)

AutoBat said:

Lol.

I wish my band could get as much play time as the cat does on the net. I'd be sending this message in from my personal G5 as I'm landing in Dubai on my way to my own personal island resort if we did.  :laughing7:

Back