GAS Alert!!!!

dNA said:
isabella-1.jpg

Anybody else having a sudden Mentos craving?  :laughing7:  Interesting guitar too.

MikeW said:
Anybody else having a sudden Mentos craving?  :laughing7:  Interesting guitar too.

No, but that's an interesting take on it. Myself, I thought maybe it was a prop for the Stay-Puft guy...

stay-puft-marshmallow-man-e1303743067675.jpg

No, as a matter of fact, I don't like S'mores!

Returning to the topic at hand, this little fancy doodad went up today.  Makes me pine for an Olympic White Strat to hang it on:

SN11029B.jpg

SN11029A.jpg

Cagey said:
I thought they weren't doing any more Cocobolo.

Its pops up only very occasionally.  I think they only do it on their terms, when and if they feel like it.  I saw some cocobolo lam top WGD bodies maybe 6 months ago IIRC.  I'm sure you can't custom order it, but its fair game if it pops up in the showcase.

I just love looking at it, especially on the curvature where the headstock curves away from the neck shaft.

m845a.jpg

Lasted all of 3.1415s in the showcase at 99$, despite the fugly football that would take a lot of creativity to cover up.

Gauthier said:
m845a.jpg

Lasted all of 3.1415s in the showcase at 99$, despite the fugly football that would take a lot of creativity to cover up.
Ohh, it's a telestrat-o-master... :headbang:

Back