FS: Warmoth Tele Body with f hole and CBS Strat Neck

Lucky #7

Body is routed for three humbuckers and has a Dark bengal Burst finish on quilt Maple with an f hole.  Back is mahogany, natural binding.

There is a scratch on the lower horn.  Doesn't go through the finish by any means but I wouldn't call it superficial either. There are also small cracks in the finish at the corner of the neck pocket on each side.  One about a quarter inch in length and the other about an eighth.  I'd like to get $450 for the body.  I believe it was originally about $600 but I can't recall exactly, got it several years ago as a present and it keeps getting pushed to the backburner. Beyond whats listed above, it has never been setup so it's pretty much a blank slate with regards to hardware.

The neck is indian rosewood with a graphite nut and stainless steel frets.  Can be sold together or separate. 

I'm in Houston if anyone would like to take a look at it.

Attachments

• DSC_0070.JPG
    DSC_0070.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 457
I like the finish on that tele body.  What price were you thinking of selling the neck only?  Also, is it a Warmoth Pro or Vintage modern? And do you know the back contour?
Thank you,

Was thinking $150 for the neck, meant to put it above.  Think it's wide thin but it's been a while.  Definitely not the roundback.

Here are the original images from Warmoth for the body pre-HB routing.

PT1161A.jpg
PT1161B.jpg
PT1161C.jpg

Back