Fender American Performer Stratocaster Body Honeyburst, Loaded

LushTone

Up for sale is a Fender American Performer Stratocaster body in honeyburst finish.
Condition is Excellent. (Please see listing photos for details)
There is some subtle “finish checking” near the neck pocket where the neck plate was seated. Pretty normal for these bodies.

This body has nice wood grain. The tone is warm with good clarity like alder should have. It’s also a 2-piece body which is rare for a production Fender. The alder has a small knot on the upper horn, which is a bonus in my opinion.

The backplate/tremolo cavity cover has been upgraded to a Fender brand mintgreen 3-ply cover (the stock cover was single ply). This upgraded cover still has the plastic film.

Another upgrade is the string saddles from the stock bent steel to Gotoh block steel saddles (nickel plated). These saddles hold better tuning, have more action range, and actually sound better too.

This American Performer series body features the Fender Yosemite pickups. It also has special wiring from Fender where the second tone knob pulls up to add the neck pickup in the 1 and 2 positions of the selector switch. This adds versatility and range to the 3 single coils.

Loaded Body weight is about 6 lbs on a digital scale (average, not too heavy).

(Will ship USPS Priority in a well packaged box)

Last edited:
feel free to ask any questions!
almost a new condition body with some small upgrades

(please check my eBay feedback, 100% positive and I’ve mostly sold guitar related gear)

Last edited:
Back