FS: Carvin TL60 guitar

Tweed

2004 Carvin Tele-shape solid electric. Mahogany body and mahogany thru-neck, ebony fretboard. Transparent red gloss all over (not on the 'board of course). Gold hardware. String-thru hardtail. Master volume, master tone, 3-way switch, coil-split switches for both pickups.
The bridge pickup has been permanently wired as split because one of the magnets is dead, always has been. I should have sent it back to be replaced, but never did. I will gladly buy a new pickup and replace it myself or leave to you.

I'd like to get $300, but I'm not fixed on that number.
I have not priced the shipping cost.

Thanks

Attachments

• 0620111259.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 632
North Alabama.

Also, that line across the body is simply the reflection of the silver lining of the case!

No go for the stainless frets. But it should be mentioned that I'm not a frequent player or a hard player, so unless you're adamant about no-compromise/perfect frets, these should perform nicely.
Medium jumbo, btw. [I abbreviated "by the way" to save space. -Steve Martin Twitter joke]

I'll take this reply as an opportunity to say that there are three small chips from the paint: one on the body, one on the neck, one on the tip of the headstock. These and the pickup are the reason for my reduced pricing.

Back