EVH Yellow Stripe Project started.

ZGOZZ

Well we just got a great day to be outside weather sucked, for a while.
Just laid down sand sealer.....

evhy1.jpg

evhy2.jpg

evhy3.jpg

Nice contraption you got there Ron.......And glad to see you've finally gotten started on striped one......
woot.gif

DangerousR6 said:
Nice contraption you got there Ron.......And glad to see you've finally gotten started on striped one......
woot.gif

Weather just sucked. And i am glad I started. LOL hows thing bud?

ZGOZZ said:
DangerousR6 said:
woot.gif

Weather's been kinda shittie hear to, been raining alot...Doing pretty good, how 'bout yourself?

DangerousR6 said:
ZGOZZ said:
DangerousR6 said:
woot.gif

Weather's been kinda shitetie hear to, been raining alot...Doing pretty good, how 'bout yourself?

Same weather here too, good can not complain..

Holy crap pick up is in only 4 months to get it all parts are in... :icon_thumright:

evh1.jpg

evh2.jpg

evh3.jpg

You'd need Ted Templeman's recording studio to do the "brown sound" thing right, cuz that's where the magic happened.

Got the primer all done letting it sit for a week. Then will wet sand it smooth.
Taking my time painting this one..

Superlizard said:
You'd need Ted Templeman's recording studio to do the "brown sound" thing right, cuz that's where the magic happened.
It was a joke, and I think you missed it.... :laughing11:

DangerousR6 said:
Superlizard said:
It was a joke, and I think you missed it.... :laughing11:

LOL I guess I did ,,,,

Back