Entirely male?

i never said you would hit me, it'll be over in 2, I hit you, you hit the ground.

p.s. i know we are just kidding, but you might not want to get me started, I am the burn master.

Schmoop........ :help:

Seems to me, you can't win here old chap!

I'd quit while your losing if I were you  :laughing11: :laughing3: :laughing7:

quit, why would i quit? i've gotten this far, why not completely wreck my forum cred while im at it?  :doh:

dbw: you won't hit a girl? thats not what your mom told me last night, you shouldn't beat the elderly, its not lady like.
oh and by the way, your mom owes me 50 bucks and a box of rubbers. you can pm me for the shipping address, or you can pay me on paypal.

Wow, the burn master strikes back with "your momma" jokes.

:sound of crickets:

Sir? SchmoopY said:
i never said you would hit me, it'll be over in 2, I hit you, you hit the ground.

p.s. i know we are just kidding, but you might not want to get me started, I am the burn master.

that was good until the bum master part.

Not only do I think it's wrong to hit a girl, I think it's wrong to insult the mentally handicapped, so I can't get in a flamewar with you, Schmoop.

:laughing7:

I sent you a PM about that strap btw

and now, to recap dbw v. schmoop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56ww--j17sE

Wow, worst hockey fight ever.  The refs are like "Um... break it up... I guess"

Hi.  I was going to start a new thread about this, but found this one.  Just wanted to mention that a girl that put her own guitar together is the reason I found Warmoth.  She started talking about C Shapes and nuts and saddles...and my mind went straight to sex.  After that, I realized she was talking about guitars and she had put together her own Telecaster off of parts from eBay and other sources.  It hadn't even occurred to me that I could build my own guitar until she mentioned that she had built hers.  So, while she's not on this board, she is the reason I am here...so that almost counts.  :eek:ccasion14:

Mr Real Nice said:
Hi.  I was going to start a new thread about this, but found this one.  Just wanted to mention that a girl that put her own guitar together is the reason I found Warmoth.  She started talking about C Shapes and nuts and saddles...and my mind went straight to sex.  After that, I realized she was talking about guitars and she had put together her own Telecaster off of parts from eBay and other sources.  It hadn't even occurred to me that I could build my own guitar until she mentioned that she had built hers.  So, while she's not on this board, she is the reason I am here...so that almost counts.  :eek:ccasion14:

And you've told her about the site, right?  :icon_scratch:

If Warmoth started selling shoes you might get some chics on here....
Oh, worst hockey "fight" ever....why did they bother issuing penalties for that??

DocNrock said:
Mr Real Nice said:

And you've told her about the site, right?   :icon_scratch:

Well, not really.  I mean, I linked her to warmoth.com.  She's really excited for me with my build, but I don't think she has time for the forum.  She's always recording or mixing or playing.  She's one of those people who is constantly busy with something.

I take a systems approach:

Culturally, electric guitar comes down on the side of masculinity.

The forum population is a self-selected group that plays guitar, a population that is most probably heavily male.  Out of that population, the forum is mostly made up of those guitarists who have played a good while and have endeavoured to seek out the means of building their own, or at least modifying their instrument.  Out of this population, and this is probably your kicker, the forum is made up mostly of those who prefer to sit around and talk about it after they've built their guitar.  Women are far less likely to crack open a beer, and sit around the digital campfire talking about it after the job's done. 

I just need to ask if the fact that I just got  . . . in touch with my inner female , last week . . . counts ?! :icon_tongue:

Back