Custom neckplate

Hey Fosk, I got an "Adam Bomb" for ya....
2500821024_0a1f070a89.jpg

DocNrock said:
does it come off?
Yea, I just forgot to wipe it off....Most of the time it just gets machined away on most of the others I've done...I guess this one it didn't...

Nice!  Deal done!  I'm at a hotel with a open internet connection.  I'll pay pal ya tomorrow when I get home.  I'll have a secure internet connection then.  Looks sharp as hell!

DocNrock said:
Nice!  Deal done!  I'm at a hotel with a open internet connection.  I'll pay pal ya tomorrow when I get home.  I'll have a secure internet connection then.  Looks sharp as hell!
That's coo man, no problem. What you doing in a hotel....? On vacation.....

Awhhhhhhh, nevermind.....midnight randeveu...... :laughing7:

Made this one for a friend of mine, he has and old blond strat. MIM from the 80's with gold appointments...And he wanted a Fender F to go on it.....
2503211734_91df4efc98.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
Made this one for a friend of mine, he has and old blond strat. MIM from the 80's with gold appointments...And he wanted a Fender F to go on it.....
That one you wouldn't want to be selling because Fender will come after you.

Gregg said:
DangerousR6 said:

Doug I was thinking of one like this with the "T" font that you did for me. My thought was since the plate isn's really that much for structure it would be cool to completly mill out the "T" and smooth the edges. this way you could see the guitar wood through the plate. I think that would look really cool. Will keep you posted when I am ready to order. Would look really cool with the Warmoth W as well.

Ken

Gregg said:
DangerousR6 said:
That one you wouldn't want to be selling because Fender will come after you.
I'm not making these to sell, just made it for a friend. I'm fully aware that I can't sell someone elses logo without permission....It was a gift for a friend....There won't be anymore made... :icon_biggrin:

ocguy106 said:
Gregg said:
DangerousR6 said:

Doug I was thinking of one like this with the "T" font that you did for me. My thought was since the plate isn's really that much for structure it would be cool to completly mill out the "T" and smooth the edges. this way you could see the guitar wood through the plate. I think that would look really cool. Will keep you posted when I am ready to order. Would look really cool with the Warmoth W as well.

Ken

Yeah Ken I could do the T cut through, I proposed that idea with the "W" to Gregg awhile back as an option when I first started all this.... :headbang1:

Sent my design to Doug for a neckplate, he changed the font and the shape of various things on the plate and didn't tell me, now he refunds the money minus $20, so what was $20 for an awesome nothing!  Don't recommend.

fosk said:
Sent my design to Doug for a neckplate, he changed the font and the shape of various things on the plate and didn't tell me, now he refunds the money minus $20, so what was $20 for an awesome nothing!  Don't recommend.
Well obviously nobody's had a problem except you.....Don't know what kinda bug you got up your ass, but I've tried my best to satisfy everyones wishes for thier plates.. And I only changed what I had to to make it work. I realize I guess not everyone can be 100% pleased, but I do my best to achieve that 100%. My time isn't free, and the neckplates I buy aren't free..

fosk said:
I just sent you a full refund of your money back to you...

Doug

Back