Custom neckplate

Maybe I should root the Warmoth server.

# su - ken
ken@warmoth:~$ mail gregg -s "Freebies for dbw"
Hi Gregg.  Please send dbw all the bodies and necks in the showcase ASAP.  And put it on my tab.

Yours,

Ken Warmoth
^D
ken@warmoth:~$ exit
# echo "VICTORY IS MINE!  :headbang1: :headbang1: :headbang1:" > /etc/motd
# exit # tee hee!

Yooooooooooooooooo Ted, I amaze myself everyday.....I must be a wizard...... :laughing7:
2478751965_b83298cc59.jpg

jimh said:
Phwooaarr!!!

that is Niiicccceeeee!

Is it black on gold?
Nope, just aregular black plate. The lighting made the machined out potion look goldish colored......Or for you jim..coloUred.. :toothy12:

DangerousR6 said:
The lighting made the machined out potion look goldish colored......Or for you jim..coloUred.. :toothy12:

:laughing7:
You know how to keep the English guys happy dont you D?    :icon_thumright:

Oh Yeah.....By the way.....Alumin i um       :icon_tongue:  :icon_tongue:  :icon_tongue:

jimh said:
DangerousR6 said:
The lighting made the machined out potion look goldish colored......Or for you jim..coloUred.. :toothy12:

You know how to keep the English guys happy dont you D?

Oh Yeah.....By the way.....Alumin i um      :icon_tongue:  :icon_tongue:  :icon_tongue:
Yip I sure do,  :icon_biggrin:
Ya'll just like to put too many letters in words......So if aluminum = alumin i um, then what is Titanium.....?

DangerousR6 said:
jimh said:
DangerousR6 said:

Oh Yeah.....By the way.....Alumin i um       :icon_tongue:  :icon_tongue:  :icon_tongue:
Ya'll just like to put too many letters in words......So if aluminum = alumin i um, then what is Titanium.....?

Well, clearly it would be Tyetayneyum  :doh:

DangerousR6 said:
Uff-Da said:
Great job -- I didn't think that you were going to be able to pull it off.

What the fluer de lis, dude after jim's eigjht ball that was easy.......

Dangerous you're a genius. 

Great plate man.  :hello2:

:rock-on: :rock-on: :rock-on:

jimh said:
DangerousR6 said:
jimh said:
DangerousR6 said:

Oh Yeah.....By the way.....Alumin i um      :icon_tongue:  :icon_tongue:  :icon_tongue:

Well, clearly it would be Tyetayneyum  :doh:

th_dr_evil.gif

Ted said:
DangerousR6 said:
Uff-Da said:

It's a bit blurry but I like this photo......
2481892730_79122cb18e.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
Ted said:
DangerousR6 said:
Uff-Da said:

Holy shit.... I'll pay now.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ted said:
DangerousR6 said:
Ted said:
DangerousR6 said:
Uff-Da said:

Holy shite.... I'll pay now.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

crackup.gif
  I wasn't making any suggestions, I was mearly toying with the camera on my phone and my gun and knife were laying there and I thought they all went well together......That's funny tho.....

I would have purchased several by now, but, as a Houston Oilers fan, I am honor-bound not to do business with Los Diablos Yanqui Dallas (Irving) Cowpies fan.

Just kidding! Really, Just kidding!!!

You'll get some money from me, sooner or later.

RLW said:
I would have purchased several by now, but, as a Houston Oilers fan, I am honor-bound not to do business with Los Diablos Yanqui Dallas (Irving) Cowpies fan.

Hahahaha, you're oilers are now in Tennesse.....so whatcha naggin' me for bout being a Cowby fan.......Oh I get it you're jelious cause even the Houston Texan's suck..... :laughing11:

DangerousR6 said:
RLW said:

Hahahaha, you're oilers are now in Tennesse.....so whatcha naggin' me for bout being a Cowby fan.......Oh I get it you're jelious cause even the Houston Texan's suck..... :laughing11:

Seriously, I have not watched 5 minutes of football since the Oilers told us to go F ourselves. But, I still hate the Cowpies. Old habits are hard to break.

You say Houston has a professional football team? Hmmm. Could've fooled me. Honestly don't care, I'm a racing fan.

RLW said:
DangerousR6 said:
RLW said:

Seriously, I have not watched 5 minutes of football since the Oilers told us to go F ourselves. But, I still hate the Cowpies. Old habits are hard to break.

You say Houston has a professional football team? Hmmm. Could've fooled me. Honestly don't care, I'm a racing fan.

Hahahahaha......
crackup.gif
........Go Cowboys........ :icon_thumright:

I wasn't making any suggestions, I was mearly toying with the camera on my phone and my gun and knife were laying there and I thought they all went well together......That's funny tho.....

Back