Custom neckplate

The Norwegian Guy said:
DangerousR6 makes them.

The price depends on what colour plate and what layout you want on it. I think they start at $35 pluss shippin :)

Last I checked, it was $35 for a 'W' plate or $50 for a custom one.

Yo, Cracked Pepper...."Touch Not The Cat But a Glove"...
crackedpepp.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
Death by Uberschall said:
DangerousR6 said:
OK, who's gonna get the "Smell the Glove" neck plate???  :icon_jokercolor:
I would have it say, "Smack the cat with a glove".... :toothy12:
:doh:

I was referring to the Spinal Tap album: Smell the Glove  :laughing7:
:icon_biggrin:
Where's SuperLizard when I need him?!?!?!?  :icon_jokercolor:

DangerousR6 said:
OK, who's gonna get the "Smell the Glove" neck plate???  :icon_jokercolor:
I would have it say, "Smack the cat with a glove".... :toothy12:
:doh:

I was referring to the Spinal Tap album: Smell the Glove  :laughing7:

Or that black lady from Boston Public  "Smell this shoe!"
MULLY

DangerousR6 said:
Chris of Arabia said:
Hi DangerousR6,

Any news on what happened with the turtle idea? I just read (I think) the whole thread, but it seemed to vanish from the discussion.
As far as I know Gregg presented some pics I sent him to Ken Warmoth, and I guess he wasn't interested.....  :dontknow:   

Ok I know this is an old post but... I gotta have the turtle. Did anything change in the next 100 or so pages of posts on this? Can you do them as one-offs with Warmoth's blessing??? I'm thinking the turtle carved into a black plate would be just the thing for my first Warmoth build.

Sorry if this has been covered a bunch of times already but i'm at work and reading a 100+ page thread is frowned upon.  :laughing7:

DesmoDog said:
DangerousR6 said:
Chris of Arabia said:
Hi DangerousR6,

Any news on what happened with the turtle idea? I just read (I think) the whole thread, but it seemed to vanish from the discussion.
As far as I know Gregg presented some pics I sent him to Ken Warmoth, and I guess he wasn't interested.....  :dontknow:   

Ok I know this is an old post but... I gotta have the turtle. Did anything change in the next 100 or so pages of posts on this? Can you do them as one-offs with Warmoth's blessing??? I'm thinking the turtle carved into a black plate would be just the thing for my first Warmoth build.

Sorry if this has been covered a bunch of times already but i'm at work and reading a 100+ page thread is frowned upon.   :laughing7:
I can pretty much do just about anything, I do have my limitation to detail, but I can usually get pretty damn close.... :icon_biggrin:

DangerousR6 said:
DesmoDog said:
DangerousR6 said:
Chris of Arabia said:
Hi DangerousR6,

Sorry if this has been covered a bunch of times already but i'm at work and reading a 100+ page thread is frowned upon.   :laughing7:
I can pretty much do just about anything, I do have my limitation to detail, but I can usually get pretty damn close.... :icon_biggrin:
True, you should see his version of Barney and Freinds!!!!!

DangerousR6 said:
DesmoDog said:
DangerousR6 said:
Chris of Arabia said:
Hi DangerousR6,

True, you should see his version of Barney and Freinds!!!!!
Hahahaha, if only you knew. The guy that IS Barney is from a town just 20 min from me Commerce, TX. And I know all this because a friend of "Barney" used to work in the machine shop with me. :doh:

The body is supposed to show up on Wednesday. After I see it and get a feel for what I want to do I'll be contacting you... not sure what color/material would be best yet but I'm thinking either stainless or something plated black so the machining shows up well?

DesmoDog said:
The body is supposed to show up on Wednesday. After I see it and get a feel for what I want to do I'll be contacting you... not sure what color/material would be best yet but I'm thinking either stainless or something plated black so the machining shows up well?
:icon_thumright:

Back