Custom neckplate

DangerousR6 said:
T50 said:
R6,
I think I just might have to get a chrome plate done...
:)
Righty-O..... :icon_thumright:

Whatcha want? :dontknow:
As soon as Warmoth "approves" my headstock design for my custom neck,
I'll pm you with the detail.  I'm getting a custom decal made for the headstock
as well. It's 4 chinese characters. The neck plate will have the same design
as the decal.  I already have illustrator file for it.

T50 said:
DangerousR6 said:
T50 said:
R6,
I think I just might have to get a chrome plate done...
:)
Righty-O..... :icon_thumright:

Whatcha want? :dontknow:
As soon as Warmoth "approves" my headstock design for my custom neck,
I'll pm you with the detail.  I'm getting a custom decal made for the headstock
as well. It's 4 chinese characters. The neck plate will have the same design
as the decal.  I already have illustrator file for it.
No problemo man, just email me the file whenever you get ready....

crash92@argontech.net

Actually i dont even have a guitar, i was just wondering.
You see : i might be making a flying v in a year or something,
Since the original gibsons have the gibson decal in their trussrod cover i was thinking bout buying an gibson flying v trussrod cover, get the warmoth decals on it and slap it on the neck :)

Hey Man- Its been a while since I've been on here. The Ohm Symbol still looks really damn good.

I had a question for you. After all this time, I'm just finishing up that Strat build. The problem is, that I am using a body from an old strat my dad had that was falling apart. The idea was that the first guitar I ever played would be the heart of the greatest guitar I ever played. Here's the problem - the trem block (I don't know if that is the right word, I mean the large solid piece of metal on a trem bridge) is too big on the new bridge that I bought.

I know you do metal work, but I dont know how different this would be. Would it be possible for me to send you two trem blocks and have you cut down one to be the same size as the other?

I have been searching for a solution to this for a very long time, and this is the only thing Ive come up with. I would, obviously, be very happy to pay. You just have to decide how much labor would be involved and we can discuss a price.

If you do have the tools to do this, do you know anyone who would?

Thanks again for all your help now and prior

Johnhamdun said:
Hey Man- Its been a while since I've been on here. The Ohm Symbol still looks really damn good.

I had a question for you. After all this time, I'm just finishing up that Strat build. The problem is, that I am using a body from an old strat my dad had that was falling apart. The idea was that the first guitar I ever played would be the heart of the greatest guitar I ever played. Here's the problem - the trem block (I don't know if that is the right word, I mean the large solid piece of metal on a trem bridge) is too big on the new bridge that I bought.

I know you do metal work, but I dont know how different this would be. Would it be possible for me to send you two trem blocks and have you cut down one to be the same size as the other?

I have been searching for a solution to this for a very long time, and this is the only thing Ive come up with. I would, obviously, be very happy to pay. You just have to decide how much labor would be involved and we can discuss a price.

If you do have the tools to do this, do you know anyone who would?

Thanks again for all your help now and prior
I might possibly be able to help. Take some pics to give me an idea of what you are after... :icon_thumright:

The wilk Trem is in Memphis. Ill be there Wednesday and will post pics shortly thereafter. I hope this works out, its been killing me!

Hey DBU....Let's go Flying in a Blue Dream.... :headbang1:
DBU-FIABD.jpg

R6, thank you for much for this beautiful plate!
It looks awesome!

I don't speak Chinese, though. I found this Chinese phrase
online. It is a phrase that describes a scary sound.
The literal translation is something like:
"Sound that goes killing and punishing"
Can't get any more metal than this!  :party07:

T50 said:
R6, thank you for much for this beautiful plate!
It looks awesome!

I don't speak Chinese, though. I found this Chinese phrase
online. It is a phrase that describes a scary sound.
The literal translation is something like:
"Sound that goes killing and punishing"
Can't get any more metal than this!  :party07:
You are certainly welcome bro.... :icon_thumright:

Back