Custom neckplate

great job man .,Business time.,?.,That is really great.,By the way I have my won business now and it just started this month .,can you give some advice or tips so i can grow or maintain to its successful rate.,

HateJo said:
        great job man .,Business time.,?.,That is really great.,By the way I have my won business now and it just started this month .,can you give some advice or tips so i can grow or maintain to its successful rate.,

Coming back from the dead......Got some hot off the machine... :laughing7:
For my Norwegian friend....
Norwegian.jpg

And one "COOL CAT"....
CAT.jpg

That just instantly reminded me of the scene in Waynes World where Sammy Davis Jr. and Jim Morrison were talking about cats that couldn't groove.

HateJo said:

Buy low, Sell high. Lord loves a workin' man, see a doctor and get rid of it, don't trust whitey.

Also, it's all ball bearings nowadays.

I need a custom neck plate for my LP, but what should be on it?  I was thinking of getting a bird of some kind.

hannaugh said:
I need a custom neck plate for my LP, but what should be on it?  I was thinking of getting a bird of some kind.

Hey Jay, got your bird plate done up...I know it looks gold but trust me it's chrome. The lighting in my computer room sucks.... :icon_biggrin:
Jaybird.jpg

:icon_thumright: i love this design! it came out perfect, and i can't wait to get it on my strat. if you don't want to use it there are no hard feelings  :icon_biggrin:  but i love it.

hannaugh said:
I need a custom neck plate for my LP, but what should be on it?  I was thinking of getting a bird of some kind.
Jay's bird would be cool if you really wanted a bird. But if you're not sure then what's the first thing that comes to mind when you look at the guitar?

DangerousR6 said:
hannaugh said:
Jay's bird would be cool if you really wanted a bird. But if you're not sure then what's the first thing that comes to mind when you look at the guitar?

:sign13:

Fish?
Guitar reminds me of the sea or a lake or something watery.

jimh said:
DangerousR6 said:
hannaugh said:

:sign13:

Fish?
Guitar reminds me of the sea or a lake or something watery.

+1  :icon_thumright:
I was thinking the exact same thing!
:kewlpics: :rock-on:

maybe a shark? i know there are tons of cool shark clipart pictures that i'm sure wouldn't be too hard to make into a design, right?

JaySwear said:
maybe a shark? i know there are tons of cool shark clipart pictures that i'm sure wouldn't be too hard to make into a design, right?
That would be appropriate, since it's going to make a bloody mess of the rest of us in the GOTM thread.... :icon_biggrin:

Well originally I was thinking of an ocean bird, but a shark might be cool.  I like sharks because they terrify me.

Back