Custom neckplate

DangerousR6 said:
Kostas said:
Looks like Jeff Beck discovered your plates Doug...
Not quite..Joe Bonamasa... :headbang1:

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if he was putting his initials in his bolt-on neck guitars. The guy puts his name anywhere he can, although this would be the first time he pays instead of getting paid to do it.

Cagey said:
DangerousR6 said:
Kostas said:
Looks like Jeff Beck discovered your plates Doug...
Not quite..Joe Bonamasa... :headbang1:

Just as good! Maybe better! Congrats!
it's kind of a 3rd party thing, I'm not directly involved. Other than making the plates..but maybe some day I'll get some recognition. But generally stars don't really give a shot about the little guys in the trenches..

yes it is, no matter how you look at it.  JB already has two of them, and GH is getting two of the ones I just made. :icon_biggrin:

You gotta know that at some point, somebody is gonna wanna know where those things came from and players will camp on your front lawn waiting for you to make one for them so they can sound exactly like their heroes.

Cagey said:
You gotta know that at some point, somebody is gonna wanna know where those things came from and players will camp on your front lawn waiting for you to make one for them so they can sound exactly like their heroes.
Hahahahaha, thats very reassuring Kevin... :icon_thumright:

Well? Nothing is too petty for a budding emulator. "What kinda strings do you use? How often do you change them? What kinda picks do you use? What kinda wood is that guitar made of? Who's pickups do you use? Is that lacquer or poly? Does the color matter? What year is that amp? Do you ever change the tubes? Whose cords do you use? Did Cagey do your neck? Where'd you find that neckplate? When's the last time you trimmed your fingernails? Whaddaya think of Jimi Hendrix? How 'bout the Monkees? I have an enquiring mind, and I wanna know!"  :icon_biggrin:

Hero worship is deep and meaningful.

Cagey said:
Well? Nothing is too petty for a budding emulator. "What kinda strings do you use? How often do you change them? What kinda picks do you use? What kinda wood is that guitar made of? Who's pickups do you use? Is that lacquer or poly? Does the color matter? What year is that amp? Do you ever change the tubes? Whose cords do you use? Did Cagey do your neck? Where'd you find that neckplate? When's the last time you trimmed your fingernails? Whaddaya think of Jimi Hendrix? How 'bout the Monkees? I have an enquiring mind, and I wanna know!"  :icon_biggrin:

Hero worship is deep and meaningful.
I loved the Monkee's, but then again I'm a product of the 60's...

Now if I could just get this one in the right hands... :laughing7:
JSPlate_zpsc9bd8758.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
I loved the Monkee's, but then again I'm a product of the 60's...

You and me both.

"Last Train to Clarksville"? What could possibly be wrong with that?

DangerousR6 said:
JSPlate_zpsc9bd8758.jpg

Looks like something I wrote coming out of a coma last time I was in the hospital  :icon_biggrin:

Cagey said:
DangerousR6 said:
JSPlate_zpsc9bd8758.jpg

Looks like something I wrote coming out of a coma last time I was in the hospital  :icon_biggrin:

If you could play like that guy as well as write like that guy, you'd really be goin' places.

joe-satriani-autographed-signed-guitar-PSAJ16369-b.jpg

Back