Custom neckplate

Jumble Jumble said:
I like the wider border. How come the background of the jimh one looks so smooth?
Jim's looks different because the background was sandblasted. However I'm not in a position to do that anymore.

Ever done any sandblasting? It's an incredible mess that's difficult to clean up after. You really gotta wanna or need to do it bad to justify it.

Jumble Jumble said:
Argh. In that case we'd better stick to an engraved outline. That's a real shame, what happened?
When I made Jim's plate I was still working at my old job, and we had a sandblasting booth.

A couple more to add to the masses.. :icon_biggrin:
Brownbear.jpg

cross-1.jpg

DangerousR6 said:

Perfect. Look forward to bolting that on my Tele build when it shows up in 6-8 weeks. Hopefully sooner (we'll see). I am learning patience...

Thank you very much :)

Nice work!

Is that truss rod cover for Last Triumph? I've been anxious to see that thing put together.

Cagey said:
Nice work!

Is that truss rod cover for Last Triumph? I've been anxious to see that thing put together.
Thanks Cagey, yes it's for that scrumptious VIP he's got. I made a TR cover for it already, but I missed the fact that he's a lefty. So the TR cover would have been upside down. So I corrected the issue.. :icon_biggrin:

DangerousR6 said:
Couple more to add... :icon_biggrin:
DanV.jpg

Tiggerplate.jpg

Carmaelskytr.jpg

Thank you for the plate I love it  :icon_thumright:  It has special meaning to me.  The first name is our daughter we adopted after being told we couldn't have children.  The second is the child we were not supposed to be able to have.

Danuda said:
DangerousR6 said:
Couple more to add... :icon_biggrin:
DanV.jpg

Tiggerplate.jpg

Carmaelskytr.jpg

Thank you for the plate I love it  :icon_thumright:  It has special meaning to me.  The first name is our daughter we adopted after being told we couldn't have children.  The second is the child we were not supposed to be able to have.
That's pretty awesome Dan, and you're very welcome.. :eek:ccasion14:

No worries - thanks for sorting it.

Problem now though is that I'm running out of excuses not to build it....

Even my Forstner bits turned up this morning.

<gulp>

Back