Custom neckplate

Got mine today as well. Freakin' incredible.

Thanks, man! 

iaza16529577908400.jpg

Attachments

• 169354_10151836224205063_698842141_o.jpg
    438 KB · Views: 186
You know the one with the 8-ball? How are the different areas on that one done? I think something like that would be good for the heart idea.

Jumble Jumble said:
You know the one with the 8-ball? How are the different areas on that one done? I think something like that would be good for the heart idea.
Your heart idea could be done like the 8-ball, no problem. I'll draw it up and pm it to you so you can see what it looks like.. :icon_thumright:

DangerousR6 said:
A few to add for Fathers day.. :icon_biggrin:
PerryC.jpg

inferno-1.jpg

yeti-1.jpg

Got my "Sasquatch" plate yesterday!! It is going to look killer on my new bass I'm doing the work on!! Great work DangerousR6!  I iwll beneed ing a couple more soon! Especially one in gold!

jp8848 said:
DangerousR6 said:
A few to add for Fathers day.. :icon_biggrin:

Got my "Sasquatch" plate yesterday!! It is going to look killer on my new bass I'm doing the work on!! Great work DangerousR6!  I iwll beneed ing a couple more soon! Especially one in gold!
:icon_thumright:

Looks super!

I can't find any pics of the 8-ball plate now. I kinda need to look at that too, to visualise how the heart's gonna look.

Once I've done that, and I'm happy (which I'm pretty sure I will be), I'll confirm the order by PM.

DangerousR6 said:
Ohhhhhhh Jim.......it's finished and headed for a pool table near you..... :headbang1:
2391376872_139ef5e7a2.jpg
Here we go, this is the one I meant. Doable with the heart design? Also I guess you'd need to slightly round off the bottom of the heart so as to avoid a sharp edge?

Jumble Jumble said:
DangerousR6 said:
Ohhhhhhh Jim.......it's finished and headed for a pool table near you..... :headbang1:
2391376872_139ef5e7a2.jpg
Here we go, this is the one I meant. Doable with the heart design? Also I guess you'd need to slightly round off the bottom of the heart so as to avoid a sharp edge?
That's pretty much the same one, except the border is a bit wider. And yes, I'd round off the point on the bottom a bit... :icon_biggrin:

Wow, these are fantastic looking neck plates. I need one for my Tele build -- BAD.

DangerousR6, PM sent with details.

Doug!!

Think you might be able to pull this one off?  Just the bear neck and head?

Attachments

• Bear.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 262
Back