Current Warmoth lead times?

I placed an order on November 21 for a custom body and custom neck, no finish, and received shipping notice today (December 22) and it should arrive by next Thursday, the 29th. So that's pretty much exactly as promised. Nice!

Ordered a custom Chambered J with candy, and a custom neck with binding and inlays August 18.

Just got shipping confirmation. So 19 weeks. Basically what they said at check out. I’m satisfied and excited!

Ordered a custom Chambered J with candy, and a custom neck with binding and inlays August 18.

Just got shipping confirmation. So 19 weeks. Basically what they said at check out. I’m satisfied and excited!
Awesome! Congrats!

I really hope mine is coming soon. I ordered a custom body with paint (burst) and finishing with a custom neck in mid-June. The estimate at the time was 16 weeks which would be mid-October. I got an email mid-November saying it should ship early December. OK, no problem. I haven’t heard anything else yet but I’m thinking it’s got to be really close since we’re about to be in January.

I‘m sure they’re all probably spending time with their families for the holidays so I definitely want to be patient, but I decided to send an email this morning to see if I can get an updated ETA. I definitely don’t want to be the “hey where’s my stuff” guy. I just want to have a realistic expectation set. 🙏

Last edited:
Just got the shipping notice!

Ordered on 6/13/2022

…so almost 7 months. I was a long wait but I’m confident it’ll be worth it!

I'm assuming that it takes longer if Warmoth is doing the finish for you. I have always ordered unfinished bodies & necks (except for my first build which had a USACG neck with a satin clear finish).

Last edited:
Ghost ... what made your body custom?

I wanted an HSS with a black korina top. I looked in the showcase and I don’t think there were any HSS BK bodies at the time or I didn’t care for the ones that were available. One of those two scenarios. It was so long ago, I can’t remember!

So I went to the custom builder and saw an option for a top that I really liked and pulled the trigger.

I have a builder-designed body with finish arriving next week. 13.5 weeks since I placed the order.

Ten weeks now for my duke of death. Phew ... what are they doing over in China ... it’s like coved has stricken the country and they are getting ready to go on a massive holiday

I was wondering about something ... I ordered a MXR / Analogman Duke of Tone, just after they were sold out in October and I was wondering, assuming worst case scenario, how long it would take to get the pedal.
Using November 1 as the start date ...
Assuming they have the parts,
1 day to make it
1 day to pack it
1 day to box it
1 day to put it on truck
2 days to the port
14 days in a warehouse waiting for a container
75 day to load the container and to cross the ocean
14 days to unpack due to backlog
7 days in the distribution warehouse.
7 put on a truck and off to Sweetwater
3 days to shelve at sweetwater
1 day to pack
1 day to UPS
7 days to me
That's over 100 days! That's not until February 15th. Ugh.

I wonder if it will be better than sliced bread or cooking with gas. Anyone own one and can tell me about it's awesomeness?
Guess what ..... I got a notification that the duke of tone is in the mail to me from sweetwater, probably arrive monday. That's almost 100 days from the time of ordering (October 26). Global logistics are definitely messed up. My next pedal will either come from a NY (EHX), CT(Analog Man) or Canadian Company (looking at you Mayfly), cause this is crazy. Anyway ... I hope it's as good as they say it is.

Last edited:
Got a ship notification today for my custom Warhead neck. Ordered it December 30, so basically 4-1/2 weeks.
Not bad at all.
:cool:

I ordered a maple/maple CBS conversion neck with nickle 6100's (sans finish) one week ago and it is still not here. I hope they aren't too busy with that dang birdseye koa.
FYI-They promised that my neck would be made of a special esoteric type of plain maple pronounced "MAY-PEL-AA" very much like the very obviously Italian word fragile.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered my build around December 20. How much longer do you think it will take for me to get a shipping notice? I'm not in a hurry, I'm just being curious.

Back