Current Warmoth lead times?

I received my shipping notice about 2 days after my order moved to “processing.”  So I’ll receive my custom unfinished neck and custom finished body just shy of 12 weeks from my order date.  Faster than I anticipated.

I ordered a custom neck, no finish, on Oct 18th. It shipped yesterday, Nov 30, so 6 weeks including the Thanksgiving holiday.

Man, I'm jealous. I just checked mine and it was ordered on Sep 22nd. Custom neck w/ no finish, and I haven't heard anything. I'm hoping it comes before the end of the year. In fairness I ordered some off menu options, so that certainly isn't going to speed it up. :) Right is better than fast IMO.

Hopefully you’ll get yours soon! Mine was pretty standard so that probably helped - Strat shape, standard thin, roasted maple / rosewood, 10-16 radius, Tusq nut, SS6150.

I ordered two Soloist bodies the past couple months, without finish, and they both were done in 4-5weeks.

fauxtoe said:
My order of a 72 p bass body with white pearl finish, black pickguard, and an all wenge jazz bass neck with pearl blocks is currently at 12 weeks and 3 days. It's "processing" at the moment and I was given an at least 12 week time frame, so I'd say it's pretty spot on so far. No complaints here whatsoever! Thanks to Warmoth for working your tails off!

16 weeks and counting now for this one  :sad: :dontknow:

Just got shipping notification for a custom body w/paint that was ordered on Oct 7. Wow. I don't think I've ever had this quick of a turn around.

Exactly 8 weeks.
Oct 15, 2021 placed order for finished carved top soloist.
Dec 10, 2021 received tracking number!

fauxtoe said:
fauxtoe said:
My order of a 72 p bass body with white pearl finish, black pickguard, and an all wenge jazz bass neck with pearl blocks is currently at 12 weeks and 3 days. It's "processing" at the moment and I was given an at least 12 week time frame, so I'd say it's pretty spot on so far. No complaints here whatsoever! Thanks to Warmoth for working your tails off!

16 weeks and counting now for this one  :sad: :dontknow:

17 weeks exactly from the day I ordered and I'm still waiting. Oh man...did I order unobtanium?

I placed my order for an unfinished roasted swamp ash ⅞ strat body, an unfinished roasted maple warhead neck, and pickguard/hardware on Nov 12, and I just got the shipping notification. So...9 weeks. I was *just* starting to get antsy too. This is my first Warmoth project, and I am very excited to get started! I hope it gets here fast.

Since I used this thread to ease my own waiting pain, my order came in just about 8 weeks. Ordered a Custom SRV profile on a CBS replacement neck with Satin finished back on 11/10, shipped on 12/29 and just got it today.

I'm on my 6th week of waiting now (ordered on December 3) and i think i'm doing okay managing my anxiety -- i swear i'm borderline GAD. I hope that tiltback necks don't take significantly longer to make than straight necks...  :blob7:

adrianb said:
I'm on my 6th week of waiting now (ordered on December 3) and i think i'm doing okay managing my anxiety -- i swear i'm borderline GAD. I hope that tiltback necks don't take significantly longer to make than straight necks...  :blob7:

They don't. The order that I'd been posting about in this topic took 7 weeks*, and that was both a tiltback and a straight-through.  The straight-through had an off-menu customization.

* and that was before the approximate one-week transit time for UPS to cart it across the country from WA to MI.

NedRyerson said:
adrianb said:

They don't. The order that I'd been posting about in this topic took 7 weeks*, and that was both a tiltback and a straight-through.  The straight-through had an off-menu customization.

* and that was before the approximate one-week transit time for UPS to cart it across the country from WA to MI.

Oh cool. I remember your first post in this thread where you mentioned an order of yours took 5 1/2 weeks. That post stuck in my head haha and i kept wondering if my order could become an outlier like that.

I'm at 22 weeks and counting for a Velocity body and Warmoth neck.  Only customization I had was a matching headstock.  Warmoth quoted timeframe was 12 weeks.  Their timeframe now is "It's still going to be a while. The paint shop is really backed up".  I will give a shout out to Jake A., he's been awesome to deal with.

matthewl0799 said:
I'm at 22 weeks and counting for a Velocity body and Warmoth neck.  Only customization I had was a matching headstock.  Warmoth quoted timeframe was 12 weeks.  Their timeframe now is "It's still going to be a while. The paint shop is really backed up".  I will give a shout out to Jake A., he's been awesome to deal with.

Ouch 22 weeks?! That's painful. Do you think they had QC issues and had to be put back at the end of the queue?

adrianb said:
matthewl0799 said:

Ouch 22 weeks?! That's painful. Do you think they had QC issues and had to be put back at the end of the queue?

All they said was the paint shop is really backed up.  Seems like other peoples orders aren't taking near this long.  Not sure what happened.
I'll never really know for sure....

New user here! I ordered a roasted maple neck from the showcase on the afternoon of 1/5 (last Wednesday). I opted for stainless steel frets (it had none) and a Graphtech Tusq nut. No finish since it’s roasted.

I just got an email with the UPS tracking number a few minutes ago  :cool01:

Back