Coronavirus Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait ... you're in a hotel, with a guitar and no one to bother you for 14 days!!!!!!!!  Enjoy it while you can.

I asked this in my Tele build thread but thought I'd ask here too.

Is Warmoth back to shipping? I received a shipping notification and I'm wondering if anyone else has too.

I have not. I have a neck that I was told was “just about” ready to ship when this started, so I anticipate hearing something shortly after shipping resumes....

I'm really proud of us and understand how lucky Australia has been. We've had 6,366 cases, and only 2,800 of those are active. The last 7 days we've had 464 new cases and 1,062 recoveries. It's crazy how much of a screw-up our government and officials made letting in so many cruise ships. Over a quarter of the confirmed cases that were acquired overseas have been from cruise ships and 15/51 deaths as of 5 days ago were from just one ship.

There's not much I can do, and I'm not religious, but I'm praying for the US, Europe, and especially the forum members on here to be safe and recover fully. Best wishes everyone.

Axkoa said:
-VB- said:
I’m reading the Wheel Of Time series

Hey nice! One of my favourite series. This your first read of it?

I can understand why! It is my first time through the series. I came to it by way of being a huge Brandon Sanderson fan, after reading everything else he’d written I was still hungry for more and discovered he had “inherited” the series from Jordan. He spoke so highly of it I figured it must be good. And it is!

-VB- said:
Axkoa said:
-VB- said:
I’m reading the Wheel Of Time series

Hey nice! One of my favourite series. This your first read of it?

I can understand why! It is my first time through the series. I came to it by way of being a huge Brandon Sanderson fan, after reading everything else he’d written I was still hungry for more and discovered he had “inherited” the series from Jordan. He spoke so highly of it I figured it must be good. And it is!

Awesome. Sanderson is my favourite author easily, love the Mistborn and Stormlight Archive series. I hope you enjoy it, I can't wait until the Wheel of Time TV series comes out.

Agreed, Sanderson is a master of the craft. Stormlight Archive is some of the best fantasy I’ve ever read. The next (final?) one is supposed to be out this year! While we’re on this great sidebar, Brent Weeks is my “other-other” favorite fantasy author. Night Angel and Lightbringer are outstanding series and well worth a read.

Interesting website
https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america

The Rolling Stones - Living In A Ghost Town

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNNPNweSbp8[/youtube]

My boy has turned into an industrial wood chipper when it comes to devouring books. He's in 1st grade and reading chapter books a day.
My wife is going stir crazy and about to kill us all.
And I need to get off the internet before I spend more money.  (And I just need Aaron to sneak into work and box up BN9706 please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back