Call for Beta Testers - Body Builder update

Wyliee

Gang,

We have another update to the custom body builder coming.  These cover the Strat and Tele body builders.

The big enhancements include being able to configure and order a pickguard/trem cover, select and order pickups and hardware from within the builder.  The builder will filter out compatible parts based on the routing options selected.  Check out the images.  Pretty darn cool.

We need 20 testers.  This time, testing will be open to anyone regardless if you've done testing before.  You need to have a customer account on the Warmoth website and contact me with your information. (Email address, name, location, browser/OS.)  You must pass one test first:  Email me your information directly to eric@warmoth.com.  Do not post your information here.

Some have asked why all of the various bodies and necks have not been updated to the new builders.  There are two major reasons for this.  The Strat and Tele families make up a signficant portion of our business.  Thus, the focus is on the biggest impact first.  Secondly, the Strat and Tele families include the most options and require the greatest amount of logic to build.  Once these are built out, upgrading other bodies and necks will be easier.

Attachments

• HardwareBuilder1.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 443
  • HardwareBuilder2.jpg
    441 KB · Views: 412
  • HardwareBuilder3.jpg
    341.6 KB · Views: 434
I'm not volunteering because I'd end up GASing when I should be working or practicing. But this is brilliant and will help you sell more stuff. Kudos.

I would love to volunteer, but I am really trying to exercise some self control.  I would just end up buying more stuff that I don't need  :)

I've volunteered, anything to get the LP builder done sooner! :icon_biggrin:
(also, interesting features)

Back