Cooper Burst Flame Top Strat

Have you considered buying a "Fender" decal on Ebay for $1.25, then selling it back to Fender as a $3000 Custom Shop model? Then build two more Warmoths, repeat process.... pretty guitar. May we infer from "Öylesine bir kayıt. Maksat vakit geçsin" that you're not from Cincinnati? We need more outliers....

If anybody cares, I would slightly differ from Cagey's estimation of the cost of nutmaking stuff, if you have an idea of what you want first. Many of my tools are just weird little things I picked up (or made) here and there, and Stew-Mac very often just buys jewelry and gunsmithing tools and "rebrands" them (with a "reprice" too!) Those little sets of ten minature so-called "metal" files you get on Ebay are quite sufficient for bone and have at least a couple of the shapes that come in real handy, like the flat triangle file with teeth on only the wide face that lets you widen slots without deepening them, the "eccentric" oval file that lets you do 3/4 of a bass with one file, etc. It's an eccentric oval, not like a perverted.... never mind. You do need to figure out a way to get a .010" slot and a wider one started to begin with, though. And this thing is golden: http://www.lutherie.net/nuts.html
I've never seen it explained so well, just do everything he says, and by your thirtieth nut you'll be half-assed at it, maybe even 2/3-assed!

StubHead said:
Have you considered buying a "Fender" decal on Ebay for $1.25, then selling it back to Fender as a $3000 Custom Shop model? Then build two more Warmoths, repeat process.... pretty guitar. May we infer from "Öylesine bir kayıt. Maksat vakit geçsin" that you're not from Cincinnati? We need more outliers....

Yes, I was gonna buy "Fender" decal but then I didn't buy it. Because if I wanted to see a Fender logo on my guitar's headstock I'd buy a Fender. This guitar has my own ideas not Fender's, not even CS's :)

I'm not from Ohio for sure. I'm from Istanbul/Turkey. :)

BTW- This guitar's name is "Joy". And my Tele's name is "Pride" :) I bet you got the idea :)

Not to be picking nits, as Cagey would say, but know one noticed that "cooper" isn't a color.. I'm assuming he meant Copper, which actually kinda looks like tiger eye to me, but i digress, cool guitar and color or colour non the less... :icon_thumright:

"Pride?" and "Joy?" Clearly you have an affinity for America's great, old, vintage, household cleaning products!

Pride.jpg

Joy2.jpg

Don't worry - we all have out own little "issues" and this one is really quite common - every time you turn on your TV some ol' gal is plotzin' her Pampers over the shine in her floor and even young, very young, little boys develop unnatural attractions to the "bounce!" in their linens and deep-seated, perverse terror over the tragedies & heartbreak of static cling.
You are not alone!
:hello2: :toothy10: :blob7: :toothy10: :hello2:

Only if you start naming your guitars "Muriatica" and "Thixotropia" do we have to come over and take them back.

StubHead said:
"Pride?" and "Joy?" Clearly you have an affinity for America's great, old, vintage, household cleaning products!

Pride.jpg

Joy2.jpg

Don't worry - we all have out own little "issues" and this one is really quite common - every time you turn on your TV some ol' gal is plotzin' her Pampers over the shine in her floor and even young, very young, little boys develop unnatural attractions to the "bounce!" in their linens and deep-seated, perverse terror over the tragedies & heartbreak of static cling.
You are not alone!
:hello2: :toothy10: :blob7: :toothy10: :hello2:

Only if you start naming your guitars "Muriatica" and "Thixotropia" do we have to come over and take them back.

You made my day man  :icon_biggrin:

Great Ape said:
Well, hell, man, show us that Tele!!!! :redflag:

It's still in progress my friend. I ordered it from MJT Aged Finishes.Body: Hard Relic, Mary Kay White, 1pc Ash. Neck: 1pc Maple, C shape :)

Faruk said:
Great Ape said:
Well, hell, man, show us that Tele!!!! :redflag:

It's still in progress my friend. I ordered it from MJT Aged Finishes.Body: Hard Relic, Mary Kay White, 1pc Ash. Neck: 1pc Maple, C shape :)

I'm excited! I love the look of MJT's stuff

527094_407350562645665_1188888609_n.jpg

So, Who wanna see pic of the tele ? :)

Btw - I know it sounds like a joke but I got this body for 255$ + shipping ( Shipping was around 45$ If I'm not wrong ). I guess I'm just a bit lucky about that guitar building stuff hehe :)

Body is 1 Piece Ash
Mary Kay White Finish ( They call this finish as Blond but its just .ucking mary kay :D )
Heavy Relic

297657_404925682888153_1157757790_n.jpg

559287_404925772888144_629733380_n.jpg

183610_404926036221451_1057746142_n.jpg

480020_404926102888111_386586622_n.jpg

Back