Cooper Burst Flame Top Strat

Faruk

Hello guys. This is my first and new guitar from Warmoth. I started to build it this December and it just finished yesterday.

Body is Alder with Flame Maple Top. It has Cooper Burst finish. Neck is Birdseye Maple and Pau Ferro fretwood on it. I applied 4 coats of tru-oil to the back of the neck. That was cheaper than gloss finish  :toothy12: And it feels much better imho. ( But it really depends on person ). It has Fender CS 69' pickups and 2 Point Fender USA bridge.

Specs:

Body Wood: Alder-Flame Maple Top
Neck Wood: Birdseye Maple
Fretwood: Pau Ferro
Neck Contour: 59 Roundback
Frets: 6150
Bridge: 2 Point USA Fender Tremolo
Pickups: Fender Custom Shop '69
Tuning Machines: Kluson Deluxe

So let the bodies hit the floor..

1.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Dream strat alert! You could not have picked better pieces if you hand picked them from Warmoth's warehouse. Awesome! Pickup covers, pickguard, body color... Its perfect! Congrats, and damn you for my new severe strat-GAS.

Thank you JaySwear ! :eek:ccasion14: I'm really lucky about body and neck. They were really cheap for their look too. :)

Do not let your GAS hunger !  :evil4:

That came out seriously nice. That neck and body go together like peanut butter and jelly, and the aged white (parchment whatever you want to call it) plastic really pulls it all together.

Instant classic

Beautiful all round Guitar  :headbang:

Love that colour  :toothy10:

:kewlpics:

You know you would get a lot better Tone / Sound from it by using 'Black Felt Button Protectors'  :icon_jokercolor: ....  I know I do .......

Updown said:
You know you would get a lot better Tone / Sound from it by using 'Black Felt Button Protectors'  :icon_jokercolor: ....  I know I do .......

Cream ones sounds smoother than black ones. Don't you know  :icon_biggrin:

Thank you guys :)

Updown said:
Beautiful all round Guitar  :headbang:

Love that colour  :toothy10:

:kewlpics:

Yeah,  but your amp speaker and pickguard aren't using titanium screws, so you're losing a lot of  tone.  :laughing7:  :icon_jokercolor:

Pretty tops with complimentary, non-flashy pickguards are illustrated nicely here.  This could be the poster child for pretty tops and contrasting plastics.  Excellent job indeed!

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Pretty tops with complimentary, non-flashy pickguards are illustrated nicely here.  This could be the poster child for pretty tops and contrasting plastics.  Excellent job indeed!

i didn't even notice it had different colour pickup covers and knobs...it flows, and matches the fret markers and nut...it just "works" on this guitar...good job...

nice flame on that body, nice neck...you sir, have a real show stopper there...

Back