Change of Plans

Rosewood neck! Are YOU understanding me??? Do I need to EXPLAIN myself better??? I got a baseball bat here, shall I get it???

:laughing7:

I'll have to say Marko, that while the padouk is a nice contrast, I think the other neck in the pick(the one all strung up) fits with it better...... :icon_thumright:

Personally I like the padouk alot. I only like trying to match things if they are perfect matches, otherwise I like contrast.

DangerousR6 said:
And phuk's sake man, buy something and put a floyd on it..... :icon_biggrin:

Haha!! Hey Doug, check the below pics and see of the guitars on the wall have anything in Common! I count 9!  :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

RosewoodKorinaStrat015.jpg

RosewoodKorinaStrat016.jpg

RosewoodKorinaStrat017.jpg

Marko,

you truly are the KING of GAS!!!! :icon_jokercolor:

you should be buried with your own terracotta army of guitars!!

Brian

Markoooooo said:
DangerousR6 said:
And phuk's sake man, buy something and put a floyd on it..... :icon_biggrin:

Haha!! Hey Doug, check the below pics and see of the guitars on the wall have anything in Common! I count 9!  :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

RosewoodKorinaStrat015.jpg

RosewoodKorinaStrat016.jpg

RosewoodKorinaStrat017.jpg

bowdown.gif

haha,
well to be fair, one of them has a 'bendmaster deluxe', one is a kahler spyder, and 2 are schaller system I trems. all floating/locking though! :)

Markoooooo said:
haha,
well to be fair, one of them has a 'bendmaster deluxe', one is a kahler spyder, and 2 are schaller system I trems. all floating/locking though! :)
ewwwwwww, kahler, that's like a 4 letter word...... :evil4:

DangerousR6 said:
Markoooooo said:
haha,
ewwwwwww, kahler, that's like a 4 letter word...... :evil4:

Filter's not working today? It should have been
ewwwwwww, ice cream, that's like a 4 letter word...... :evil4:

Not sure why this took so long (it may have been that Lukes Tele was in the way)
but I finally slapped on the first coat of Danish Oil on.. and it already looks amazing!
oh and the danish smells great too!

before:
June232009048.jpg

some great orange striping:
June232009050.jpg

June232009055.jpg

Don't make fun of my stone age monitor.. this pc is really only used as some kind of  very big radio..
June232009057.jpg

after wiping the oil down:
June232009061.jpg

some great figuring in the rosewood top!
June232009063.jpg

Looking good Markoooooo.....Did you use the wet sand trick to fill in the pores or just go for the wipe on....?

The Danish is super fun stuff to use... :icon_thumright:

A bit of advice, get a sponge  brush, it goes on much nicer that way than with a rag.... :icon_biggrin:
bevfabriccrafts_2057_806927150

I hate you because your guitar is awesome.

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

That much

ha, sorry y'all, I have been working overtime until 11ish just about every night since last time, and even saturday..
so unfortunately not much progress.
more tomorrow... I hope

Markoooooo said:
ha, sorry y'all, I have been working overtime until 11ish just about every night since last time, and even saturday..
so unfortunately not much progress.
more tomorrow... I hope
Well.....
felix_thinking.gif

Back