Hmmm,
stencile - check
fine blasting/polishing sand - check
sand blaster set to low - check

flamed black EMGs - priceless!!!!!!
:laughing7:

Hey DBU,.....Lookie what I found.... :laughing7:
Burneq.jpg

http://www.tonetronix.com/pc/Barber-Burnunit-Eq/Guitar-Effects/Guitar-Effects.html

I hate EMG pickups, I hate Floyd Rose bridges, I hate maple fretboards on any non-vintage fender style guitar.

But I gotta say, that guitar is gorgeous. Good job!

V-P said:
I hate EMG pickups, I hate Floyd Rose bridges, I hate maple fretboards on any non-vintage fender style guitar.

But I gotta say, that guitar is gorgeous. Good job!
You need to see a therapist, got a lot of angst built up inside.... :doh:

Other than the gloss finish that is sweet as can be to me. So is your Quilt Blue Metal Tele!  :kewlpics:

Yes, I am a gloss finish hater, but I accept myself for how I am lol. I love Floyds!

FlyingV said:
Other than the gloss finish that is sweet as can be to me. So is your Quilt Blue Metal Tele!  :kewlpics:

Yes, I am a gloss finish hater, but I accept myself for how I am lol. I love Floyds!
LOL, thanks.  :icon_thumright:

SlingBass said:
You DO put together some gorgeous geetars - and the rest of your gear is tasty, too   :glasses10:
That's because I have style like Douge', France.  :laughing7:

Thanks, they are both exactly what I wanted in guitars. I had visualized Burn Unit long before I ordered it. I knew what woods I wanted to order and how they would be finished. Wish I had found Warmoth sooner, half that collection of mine would have turtles on them.  :toothy10:

Not sure how I missed this one. That amber dye, with a slight black overburst is gorgeous!!!

nexrex said:
Not sure how I missed this one. That amber dye, with a slight black overburst is gorgeous!!!

Thanks for the compliment.  :eek:ccasion14:

It's actually a slight dark brown overburst.  :icon_thumright:

BEAUTIFUL GUITAR!! the flame is outstanding!!  One question though, how did you go about removing the threaded inserts on the EMG tabs without breaking them...drill them out??

Back