Bring back PrimeVibe.

Maybe the original poster decided (s)he didn't like the direction it was going and decided to toss it in the bit bucket. I've seen that happen a number of times. Or, maybe the moderator decided it was kukka for some reason and deep-sixed it. Pretty rare, but certainly possible. I'm here quite a bit and I don't recall the topic at all, so... I don't know how popular it was. I'm fairly confident that if it got more than 1 post a year I'd have seen it.

Cagey said:
I'm here quite a bit and I don't recall the topic at all, so... I don't know how popular it was. I'm fairly confident that if it got more than 1 post a year I'd have seen it.

As I recall it got more than one post from you. :icon_biggrin:

It was the recent thread about the doohickey that "improves" the wood via vibration.

Ah, yes. Now I remember. The dreaded Primevibe thingy. I wonder if Stubby or Altar ever got their evaluation units? They haven't mentioned it, and they're both here all the time. If they haven't, anybody wanna take bets on the likelihood they will?

Edit: Stupid me. Altar's the one questioning the thing. Never mind.

Cagey said:
Ah, yes. Now I remember. The dreaded Primevibe thingy. I wonder if Stubby or Altar ever got their evaluation units? They haven't mentioned it, and they're both here all the time. If they haven't, anybody wanna take bets on the likelihood they will?

Edit: Stupid me. Altar's the one questioning the thing. Never mind.

I've got it. I tried it out on a squier acoustic, with good results. Once I get the rig set up(waiting on a couple adaptors) I'll record the takamine, and maybe the jazz bass.

Shouldn't you have recorded them before you applied the magic elixir, then again after so some objective comparison could be made? How is one to evaluate without a reference point? I'm sure now that you've finally gotten into high school that you've become quite the audiophile, but it would have been nice to hear the difference.

The takamine and jazzy are untouched. The squier was just to make sure it wouldn't screw anything up. Once the adaptors come I'll record and then primevibe, shamwow, etc, KABAM!

Record it again, hopefully the difference will be as noticable on the takamine as it was with the squier.

FYI, I did not touch the original post.

It got a little dicey at times, but there was still a good exchange going on.

So, much like L. Ron Hubbard's group, we seem to be seeing a well-policed censorship by Primevibe of any discussion that moves off-message. Can't have Google indexing any bad or alternative discussion, can we? Only allow light to shine - no shadows allowed.

STTheCage.jpg

Wrong thinking is punishable. Right thinking will be as
quickly rewarded. You will find it an effective combination.

But the OP of the original thread was not PrimeVibe. It was a Warmothian - But I can't remember who  ??? And apart from Warmoth staff it is only the OP who can delete the thread.

Unless ...

men_in_black_movie_image_tommy_lee_jones_and_will_smith.jpg

Cartman%27s_Mom_Is_a_Dirty_Slut.jpg

All right. From everyone's accounts, I've narrowed down the thread's
possible starters to the people on this forum: Officer Barbrady, Chef ,
Jimbo, Mr. Garrison, Ned, Chief Running Water, Gerald Broflovski, myself,
my friend Kevin, or, the 1989 Denver Broncos.

Two wildly different guesses, so please forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think it was either Patriot or Hannaugh.  I vaguely remember both being near/at the top of the first page.  Total shots in the dark, but for some reason both stick out.

Cagey said:
Cartman%27s_Mom_Is_a_Dirty_Slut.jpg

All right. From everyone's accounts, I've narrowed down the thread's
possible starters to the people on this forum: Officer Barbrady, Chef ,
Jimbo, Mr. Garrison, Ned, Chief Running Water, Gerald Broflovski, myself,
my friend Kevin, or, the 1989 Denver Broncos.

This is funny because it was someone from Colorado. From Denver even but I'm not tellin.

Back