Website Bugs and Feature Requests

Broken link

At the page https://warmoth.com/sg381-05-6 the link for "Detailed Diagram" is broken...

Results in the below error message.

Your search request 'skin images PDFs tuners gotoh sg38 pdf' did not match any products.
Showing results using some of your search terms 'skin images pdfs tuners gotoh sg38 pdf

Neck wood descriptions don't all have the Tone-o-meter graphs. The first 5 or so do, then nothing.

Went to check the status of my order and it came up with the attached. Not that I think anything is wrong ... looks strange, goood to see a lot of <strong> in thereOrder.jpg

Last edited:
I wanted to print the Warmoth template for a 7/8ths S-style pickguard, and I think this is what’s called a broken link:

IMG_0784.jpeg

Actually this is the same type of error that is occurring in many of the template options for other body style pickguards.

@syscokid 7/8 pickguard link mentioned in post 1 of this thread. Indeed it is a link that is pointing to a none existent location.

It seems in numerous places on the site where there is a link to a PDF for pickguards or hardware it is probably referencing a location that existed in the file structure of the old site. But not in the new one, and results in a “broken link”.

@samtang226 perhaps a script to look for links including /skin/images/ which I think is in the path of these pdfs might help find and/or fix them.

@syscokid 7/8 pickguard link mentioned in post 1 of this thread. Indeed it is a link that is pointing to a none existent location.

It seems in numerous places on the site where there is a link to a PDF for pickguards or hardware it is probably referencing a location that existed in the file structure of the old site. But not in the new one, and results in a “broken link”.

@samtang226 perhaps a script to look for links including /skin/images/ which I think is in the path of these pdfs might help find and/or fix them.
Almost everyday since the above post, I’ve been checking to see if these buggy links have been fixed. As of this morning they appear to be working. I only checked on couple of them, but I’m assuming that all of the pickguard template-pdf links are properly working again. Yay!!

Last edited:
Almost everyday since the above post, I’ve been checking to see if these buggy links have been fixed. As of this morning they appear to be working. I only checked on couple of them, but I’m assuming that all of the pickguard template-pdf links are properly working again. Yay!!

I checked a sample and that seems to be the case.

Good to know things are getting fixed in the background.

Hello all - an update of sorts.

First of all, I have only had time to quickly scan this thread, but I can say that many of the issues I see here have already been fixed. Problems with Screamin Deals pricing, pickguard PDF's, etc. have all been addressed.

Most of our time so far has been devoted to fixing admin-side issues, like our production queue module, showcase management, ordering system, fulfilment tools, etc. IOW, things that customers never see or think about, but which keep Warmoth in the business of making guitar parts. It's been an intense five weeks, but we're starting find the bandwidth to work on some of the non-critical issues, like visualizer images that are missing or wrong, etc.

I imagine we still have a few weeks of that, and then....universe willing....we begin work on bringing back Unique Choice.

Minor bug report: The Hybrid Strat online builder currently isn't displaying burst finishes. I cannot get any burst finishes to display at all.

Many may be happy to learn that you can now sort by weight in the showcase, and weights are posted on the category page so you don't have to click into individual products.
Sort by weight is indeed AWESOME. But probably none of the customers really need to "sort by QuickBooks SKU"...

All the bodies in the custom builder are now much larger and are cutting off a section on the right side...is this intentional?

The visualizer must be hard to code. For example when I have a maple top on a poplar body and go to paint it with dye the maple dissapears and I get died poplar.

Back