Black sparkle/flake color

Colex

Warmoth should have the black sparkle color in option. Something like the EBMM Luke Black Sparkle.

John%20450.jpg

2515900506.JPG

eb2006a.jpg

I think it will be a hit. I will be the first to buy it. :)

The color of this Grestch is amazing... Sparkling but not screaming... I like it!

Hey Gregg, show it to the finishing guys!!!

I'm pretty sure we can do something like that. We have a rainbow flake that we can shoot over black that will reflect color like that I'm thinking. I'll show the paint guys and let you know...

Gregg Stewart said:
I'm pretty sure we can do something like that. We have a rainbow flake that we can shoot over black that will reflect color like that I'm thinking. I'll show the paint guys and let you know...

Ok, thanks. :)

The Tele above is large Rainbow flake. We have medium size. So if you can live with a finer flake (which also improves coverage) we can do for you for +$45 on top of our standard flake paint price. Thanks.

Gregg Stewart said:
The Tele above is large Rainbow flake. We have medium size. So if you can live with a finer flake (which also improves coverage) we can do for you for +$45 on top of our standard flake paint price. Thanks.

Can you do the black + silver sparkle option? Something like the Gretsch and EBMM Luke?

Back