1 11/16
SRV
6100's

Oh yea!!!!

DSCF0117.jpg

DSCF0120-1.jpg

where did you get the idea for the knob config ? WOW

VERY nice , great job , great design

Very nice.  I'm loving the twang-bucker.  Nice choices with no fret dot markers and with the binding transitioning the top and back finishes.  Excellent!

The color is a bit darker in person, I took these in the early morning sunlight to pop the flame in the pics..... Yes, the finish was done at Warmoth.... the paint guys are truly artists! I placed the knobs myself... traditional tele vol placement is too far away.... and standard strat is too close.... this is just about smack in the middle where they would each sit.... I anglee the tone to follow the switch line as close as I could just for aesthetics....  I can't hardly put the thing down... Thanks for the kind words!

i really like the combo of top finish and clear back. the ash compliments the blue grey top so nicely.

Actually, that looks more like the BFG - Blue Flame Geetar that happened to me last year.

I totally lusted after the finish on this PRS that DiMeola was playing around 2006:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HIY_IPIvCI
There's a few pictures on the "Consequence of Chaos" CD package where it's greener, and sometimes it's bluer. Great colors, both guitars! More mysterious than gaudier, brighter blues.

Because of the custom work on W guitars, it's a rare thing to like everything on the guitars that are posted here but I wouldn't change a thing in yours :icon_thumright: I hope it sounds as good as it looks  :rock-on:

Hot damn, there buddy, that is indeed one fine Tele. 

Because of the custom work on W guitars, it's a rare thing to like everything on the guitars that are posted here but I wouldn't change a thing in yours

Agreed!

stubhead said:
I totally lusted after the finish on this PRS that DiMeola was playing around 2006:
There's a few pictures on the "Consequence of Chaos" CD package where it's greener, and sometimes it's bluer. Great colors, both guitars! More mysterious than gaudier, brighter blues.

I think this guitar is mostly grey and I had the same lust with you since I saw it. When I had the chance I ordered the same color for a body I bought unfinished from the showcase. You can actually see a light blue in it!

Fantastic! Is that the "blue" dye colour?

BYW pretty sloppy playing from Di Meola in the opening of the video...

Back