Bands, artists you actually don't want to admit you like.

I have been listening to dutch music recently and especially bands/songs I used to frown upon in the early 80s (yes, I had to be opposed to mainstream music at the time.. )

So I created a grooveshark playlist with the most horrible dutch songs.. and it does bring back some memories! :)

Marko said:
I have been listening to dutch music recently and especially bands/songs I used to frown upon in the early 80s (yes, I had to be opposed to mainstream music at the time.. )

So I created a grooveshark playlist with the most horrible dutch songs.. and it does bring back some memories! :)

Vandenberg?

I just copy/pasted

I don't mind his music, it sounds like he actually has some singing talent.

AutoBat said:
II don't mind his music, it sounds like he actually has some singing talent.

Dude.... don't say things like that....:(
i saw him on SNL and I really had to vomit... that kid is so sickening..  :sad: with his stupid hair and his stupid face...

but seriously just another annoying kid being exploited and marketed to make money from some poor little naive kids.. (well their parents really)

the only thing worse is to sell out your ugly underage daughter in some kind of sex object... I'm looking at you mr achy breaky mullet man!

I'm sorry Marko, but the current music industry MO is to pull any random kid out of elementary school and auto tune a hit out of them.

Also, I don't like to admit it, but I like Kate Nash. :toothy11:

they won't SHUT UP ABOUT HER, on my other Forum...

who IS SHE?!?!

NO. I WONT GOOGLE HER!

I refuse.

I don't really know why, but people think it's wrong when I say that I like Bon Jovi :dontknow:, may have some to do with my love for extremesuperhyperblackdeathmetal :party07:
So, as a result, I don't admit to liking them, but I like their music :glasses9:

Big V - AKA "The other guy from Norway" said:
I don't really know why, but people think it's wrong when I say that I like Bon Jovi :dontknow:, may have some to do with my love for extremesuperhyperblackdeathmetal :party07:
So, as a result, I don't admit to liking them, but I like their music :glasses9:

Living on a prayer just doesn't sound great while burning down medieval churches.... :tard:

Biggus Pickus said:
I'm sorry Marko, but the current music industry MO is to pull any random kid out of elementary school and auto tune a hit out of them.

Also, I don't like to admit it, but I like Kate Nash. :toothy11:

I won't let anybody autotune my kid!!!

It's best not to try and understand, Max. It's like trying to figure out why the Black Eyed Peas, Twilight or that Fred guy on youtube are popular. Such are the mysteries of modern society.

ErogenousJones said:
It's best not to try and understand, Max. It's like trying to figure out why the Black Eyed Peas, Twilight or that Fred guy on youtube are popular. Such are the mysteries of modern society.
Ugh... can't stand the Peas.

I will say the songs are catchy, but I don't like irritating stuff like that stuck in my head

Last New Year's Eve, I was with my ex girlfriend at her house, hanging out alone in a room with her, when...
On the TV in another room came "I've got a feeling." No, after that songs starts, it's NOT a good night.

Max said:
ErogenousJones said:
Ugh... can't stand the Peas.

I will say the songs are catchy, but I don't like irritating stuff like that stuck in my head

Last New Year's Eve, I was with my ex girlfriend at her house, hanging out alone in a room with her, when...
On the TV in another room came "I've got a feeling." No, after that songs starts, it's NOT a good night.

Catchy maybe, but trite, vapid and uninspired. A friend once told me that the lyrics to "I've Got a Feeling" really spoke to her. "Which part," I asked.  '"I've got a feeling,' 'tonight's gonna be a good night' or the part where they say the days of the week?" She looked at me like I had kicked her dog.  :doh:

ErogenousJones said:

also, you need one of those weird emo haircuts, half long, while it looks like you just got stuck in a small tornado..

Back