AUGUST GUITAR/BASS of the MONTH: WINNER is gtr475

who should win

• Total voters
gtr475 said:
Voting from Stockholm this time  
(Beautiful city. Highly recommended)

pt got my vote. That's one cool dinky.  

Stockholm is my home town. And yes it sure is a beautiful in summer.

Lol, that sounds as if it's not so beautiful during the winter. :)
Anyway, me and my wife stayed only for one full day (we're like an hour drive north of Karlstad now) but we had a great time. Two nights at the Mallardrottningen boat hotel, visited Gamla Stan, Skansen, made a long hike accross Djurgarden and Skeppsholmen (like a museum route), dinner at Hermans. A day well spent.

Congratulations on the win, gtr475! That's a fine fiddle you've put together there, well-deserving of the recognition.

Congrats gtr475 ! That's a truly worthy winner, and that really says something in a month where we had so many great entries.

Here's my unofficial corner stamp.
yeah the stand pegs were in the way, maybe wasn't the best pic to use for it  :dontknow:

Thanks guys!! First time I've entered this competition and I get to win. Yay!! :toothy10: :hello2: :blob7: :headbang1:

AutoBat, use one of these pics.

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

used the better pic, revised edition

I don't have the snazzy font that DMRACO or whomever makes the final versions uses, so image subject to change :icon_tongue:

AutoBat said:
used the better pic, revised edition

I don't have the snazzy font that DMRACO or whomever makes the final versions uses, so image subject to change :icon_tongue:

Looks like a cartoon guitar or something. :blob7:

gtr475 said:
Thanks guys!! First time I've entered this competition and I get to win. Yay!! :toothy10: :hello2: :blob7: :headbang1:

AutoBat, use one of these pics.

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

Congrats, glad my vote went to good use.  :icon_jokercolor:

Love it. If I had that body and neck I would have done it the way you did with the black components.
Except there would have been EMGs in there and no middle pup.  :laughing7:

Congrats, glad my vote went to good use. 

Love it. If I had that body and neck I would have done it the way you did with the black components.
Except there would have been EMGs in there and no middle pup. 

That was exactly what I was thinking when I was ordering the parts for this guitar. :icon_thumright:
But I already got EMG's in my other Warmoth build. So I opted for Seymour Duncan passive pickups in this one for some variation.

gtr475 said:
Congrats, glad my vote went to good use. 

Except there would have been EMGs in there and no middle pup. 

That was exactly what I was thinking when I was ordering the parts for this guitar. :icon_thumright:
But I already got EMG's in my other Warmoth build. So I opted for Seymour Duncan passive pickups in this one for some variation.

It's OK, it's never too late for some an 81/85 set in there.  :icon_jokercolor:

Back