AC (lightening Strike) DC

Wana_make_a_guitar

Senior member
Messages
2,793
AC/DC are coming to Melbourne and i'm going!  :headbang1:

A few bad things are, they chose to play in telstra dome. My mum saw Bruce Springsteen there and said that It sounded craptastic and where the band was positioned was also craptastic, she could hardly see the band. I hope to god it won't be like that.

WHOOO :headbang1:
 

Wana_make_a_guitar

Senior member
Messages
2,793
NonsenseTele said:
The show sold out in 10 minutes. My family only got tickets because my mum got an internet offer from ticketeck (the company that sells the tickets) for first preferences. Which is awesome!
 

gnome

Senior member
Messages
127
i still can't believe tix sold out so fast



than again, australians have always had shit taste in music...
 

dbw

Senior member
Messages
4,531
Whaa?!?  AC!DC are the bomb.  And also the best thing to ever come out of Australia, so they're naturally pretty stoked about the show.
 

GoDrex

Senior member
Messages
3,619
The Wiggles are the highest paid Australian entertainers, topping Russell Crowe, Nicole Kidman, and AC/DC
. :laughing7:

my son used to dig them but I can't stand them :laughing7:

AC/DC is pure rock and roll.
 
G

GP

Guest
I've seen AC/DC numerous times, and naysayers be damned....They rock the #$% out every time.  Watch this, it's hilarious!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjBOg50EDqw
 

DangerousR6

Senior member
Messages
15,456
GP said:
I've seen AC/DC numerous times, and naysayers be damned....They rock the #$% out every time.  Watch this, it's hilarious!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjBOg50EDqw
That was jacked up, Angus shoulda beat the dude senseless with his SG.....
 
G

GP

Guest
I don't know.  Something about just tweaking his nose like a five year old was infinitely more humiliating...
 

DangerousR6

Senior member
Messages
15,456
GP said:
I don't know.  Something about just tweaking his nose like a five year old was infinitely more humiliating...
I'd like to know why the dude chunked a beer at him.......
wtf.gif
 
G

GP

Guest
My brother in law is 6' 5" and weighs in at about 250lbs.  He's a big dude.  Not fat, just huge.  Everywhere he goes, some little jerk wants to fight him.  It is something about being the most prominent guy in the room.  Some guys just cannot handle the fact that there is someone within their midst that everyone around them would rather hang out with.  Angus is one cool mammy jammer, it puts a lot of pressure on those who just are not worthy.  Anyway, an AC/DC show is worth every penny, those guys put their heart and soul into it every night. 
 

DangerousR6

Senior member
Messages
15,456
GP said:
My brother in law is 6' 5" and weighs in at about 250lbs.  He's a big dude.  Not fat, just huge.  Everywhere he goes, some little jerk wants to fight him.  It is something about being the most prominent guy in the room.  Some guys just cannot handle the fact that there is someone within their midst that everyone around them would rather hang out with.  Angus is one cool mammy jammer, it puts a lot of pressure on those who just are not worthy.   Anyway, an AC/DC show is worth every penny, those guys put their heart and soul into it every night. 
Yep, I agree totally. Angus and the boys put on a hellava show.......Well Angus and Brian do anyway, Malcolm and the rest are just like puppets....But they still Rock out..... :party07:
 

JaySwear

Senior member
Messages
3,006
thats awesome, angus should have punched him in the face though. who knows what kind of ridiculously vintage SG that was!

i heard a story once from a friend of mine... apparently nikki sixx (being about 6' 1") got into an argument with angus young (5' 2") and when angus threated to beat nikki senseless sixx said "yeah, you and what step stool?"

true or not, i thought it was pretty funny.
 
Top