A Proposal

I think this is a great idea.  My brother moved to Canada a few years ago, so he could be our "inside man" laying the groundwork.  It would sure be a lot easier to visit him without having to cross that stupid border all the time.

Speaking of stupid border issues, why not go all the way and actually give Arizona back to the Mexicans while we're at it.  Then they can have their cops throw you in jail if you look American or don't have the proper documents on you.

Hey, hey, hey, now wait a minute...
I live in Arizona and certainly do not want to be given back to Mexico.
Please don't blame all of Arizona for the doings of a couple psycho politicians.
If someone could just get rid of our wacky Governess and that even more whacked out  Sheriff Joe Arpaio, then Arizona would be a grand state.
:rock-on:

The Canuck's can have Canada, too damn cold up there. We want Mexico, they're all here anyway so we might as well get the land that goes with them... :dontknow:

Besides, they have better food and better beer than Canada.... :icon_thumright:

DangerousR6 said:
The Canuck's can have Canada, too damn cold up there. We want Mexico, they're all here anyway so we might as well get the land that goes with them... :dontknow:

Besides, they have better food and better beer than Canada.... :icon_thumright:

All very valid points  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

I say we take mexico too, down to the point where our southern border is as long as the panama canal

Alfang said:
I say we take mexico too, down to the point where our southern border is as long as the panama canal
That would make things pretty easy. Border control could be an old guy sitting on a porch with a shotgun in a rocking chair.

Death by Uberschall said:
Max said:
Alfang said:
That would make things pretty easy. Border control could be an old guy sitting on a porch with a shotgun in a rocking chair.
Doug???  :toothy11:
Yip, 'cept it wouldn't be a shot gun...AR-15....

Better be careful when you go to invade alberta.  We've got a much higher concentration of closet rednecks than texas, oklahoma and new mexico combined.  Not to mention Cold Lake.  Bring it on *meanface*

Don't want to give too much away here, but ever since the US real-estate collapse, Canadians have been buying up large parts of the US.  My buddy Doug nearly bought most of Detroit, but changed his mind and got a big chunk of Florida instead.

This, and with our large number of federal lobbyists working for us, you guys will be eating poutine and singing the Maple Leaf Forever within a decade.

AutoBat said:
I, for one, welcome our new delicous poutine bearing overlords.

I WILL NOT EAT POUTINE!

WE WILL FIGHT THEM ON THE BEACHES.. WE WILL FIGHT THEM ON THE GREAT LAKES...

Luke said:
AutoBat said:
I, for one, welcome our new delicous poutine bearing overlords.

I WILL NOT EAT POUTINE!

WE WILL FIGHT THEM ON THE BEACHES.. WE WILL FIGHT THEM ON THE GREAT LAKES...
have you ever had it? it's awesome!

Superlizard said:
Don Cherry's got nuttin' on "The Burger" (Brent Musburger).

That's because Don Cherry is an idiot.  He's a senile old fart who knows very little about the way hockey is played in the 21st century, but likes to think he does.

And I concur with the above postings that poutine rocks!!  Best served with either Moosehead or Alexander Keith's.

mayfly said:
Don't want to give too much away here, but ever since the US real-estate collapse, Canadians have been buying up large parts of the US.  My buddy Doug nearly bought most of Detroit, but changed his mind and got a big chunk of Florida instead.

This, and with our large number of federal lobbyists working for us, you guys will be eating poutine and singing the Maple Leaf Forever within a decade.

Get in line.  Most of Hawaii is owned by China.  There are toll roads here in TX that are foreign owned. 

Back