A Proposal

Superlizard

Invade Canada!

http://www.invadecanada.us/

The strategic strategy:

path4.gif

The resultant result:

boundries4.gif

Hey exaN, you're on the North Shore, right? You don't even have to worry about being annexed to SL's new America.  :laughing7:

ErogenousJones said:
Hey exaN, you're on the North Shore, right? You don't even have to worry about being annexed to SL's new America.  :laughing7:

Haha that is right.

I'll be in Canadi :laughing7:

But how do we get rid of the damn Quebecois? It would be impractical to invade around them and build a wall....

jackthehack said:
But how do we get rid of the damn Quebecois? It would be impractical to invade around them and build a wall....

Here he goes again, I applaud this very intelligent and profound comment :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Seriously man... :doh:

is.. is jokes...

But seriously, we toss them in an air bus and send them to france. They're happy, we're happy..

Canadi is happy..

What else could you want?

Luke said:
is.. is jokes...

But seriously, we toss them in an air bus and send them to france. They're happy, we're happy..

Canadi is happy..

What else could you want?

One o' these:

6pkbMoosehead.jpg

jackthehack said:

I'm starting to feel persecuted here... Though to be fair, this new America actually includes very little of Québec. Also, Moosehead? Really? We can do so much better than that...  :tard:

ErogenousJones said:
Also, Moosehead? Really? We can do so much better than that...  :tard:

Many a Minnesotan teenybopper 'eve was spent imbibing Moosehead (or Molson) beer due to the
superior alcohol content over traditional American concoctions such as Blatz, Old Milwaukee and the like.

For that I salute you, Canada... I mean, Canadi.

Don't get me wrong, I spent a fair bit of time as a young(er) lad with Messers. Molson, Labatt et al. There are just many better Canadian beers out there.  :eek:ccasion14:

Luke said:
is.. is jokes...

It's not jackthehack's first suspicious comment about French Canadians, I think he really has something against us... oh well :icon_tongue:

In all seriousness, I am not offended by any of your comments, I think the site was hilarious and I laughed at it myself (I'm from Quebec), but imho this is not really a place to exchange such links, mainly to avoid comments of people that are actually not joking.

Canadi 2011 gogo :eek:ccasion14:

that's why it's off topic.. because..

well this is very off topic.

That being said, I think it'd be fun to take over canada.  :headbang:

Luke said:

That being said, I think it'd be fun to take over canada.   :headbang:
Shutup, Luke. You're in Texas. You guys are probably going to become your own country anyways  :laughing7:

I think there's a lot to be said about being able to poke fun at yourself and take the occasional ribbing. If I had to make a generalization, I'd say it's something Canadians are pretty good at. We mostly tend to get offended on behalf of other people.  :laughing7:

Max said:
Luke said:

That being said, I think it'd be fun to take over canada.   :headbang:
Shutup, Luke. You're in Texas. You guys are probably going to become your own country anyways  :laughing7:

No no.. we're not going to wait for you all to move in on canada, and take america from you.. that's crazy talk max. Silly.  :doh:

Back