7/8 Size - 24 Fret = 24 3/4" Scale - Black Korina

Yeah, but they have pay someone 12 dollars an hour to do it!

Actually, that is not the standard logo. That is the Metal Logo  :headbang1:

Sweet, I like the 7/8 body size. That's a nice axe, but I don't like the headstock shape......Otherwise...... :icon_thumright:

This stratocaster is amazing,  :rock-on: it reminds me of the HM Stratocaster. Which I believe is also a 7/8 scale. (Why oh why did fender stop making the HM Stratocaster?!?!!)  You say this neck doesn't hang over? Does this mean that you wouldn't have to move the neck pickup?

Because the body is a proprietary model, the pickup routs you see there are in their standard location. The fretboard overhang is about 1/2" like you would expect on a 22 fret, 25 1/2" scale neck.

That's awesome! So If I called Warmoth to order such a body and neck, I would ask for a 7/8 scale stratocaster body but what would I ask for to get a neck like this? I like the shape of the head-stock but I think I'd wanna go with a regular stratocaster one. I'm really more concerned about the 24 frets without the over-hang. Would I just ask for a warhead neck?

Your strat is still GODLY!!!!  :rock-on:

Incredible looking guitar.  Since the body I wanted got snaged from the showcase before I had a chance to buy it, I think I might order a 7/8.  Can you give me a ballpark figure on price.  Start at 300? 400? Thanks in advance

HMstratocaster said:
That's awesome! So If I called Warmoth to order such a body and neck, I would ask for a 7/8 scale stratocaster body but what would I ask for to get a neck like this? I like the shape of the head-stock but I think I'd wanna go with a regular stratocaster one. I'm really more concerned about the 24 frets without the over-hang. Would I just ask for a warhead neck?

Your strat is still GODLY!!!!  :rock-on:
Thanks!

Can not do a Fender peghead shape on that particular neck construction. The neck would be called a 24 fret, 24 3/4" scale style. Be sure your Warmoth rep hears you say this and he repeats it back to you. As it stands, there are no extra charges for the construction type from a standard 25 1/2" scale neck but a custom head shape like the Warhead does run an extra +$45.

Asked guys about, no more Flame Black Korina... (till they get it back, so was told me not so short time)

Better ask them (if you meaned Flamed BK)... I asked in that way and the asnwer was no... (if they answer yes, tell me ONE WEEK before you tel ANY OTHER PERSON, understand me? "If not, you'll pay the price" [with an very bad godly voice])

WOW this guitar just blew me away!

Gregg, can you tell me how much would this guitar cost me? I'm planning on ordering one myself.  :icon_biggrin:

rodlabjr said:

Gregg, can you tell me how much would this guitar cost me? I'm planning on ordering one myself.   :icon_biggrin:
Probably best to give them a call for a price quote.

rodlabjr said:
Gregg, can you tell me how much would this guitar cost me? I'm planning on ordering one myself.   :icon_biggrin:

Yes! Also forget about Flamed Black Korina, they don't have it in stock now :sad:

Back