Your opinions please! What hardtail bridge looks best on this guitar (pics)

Floyd?  YUK! 

In all seriousness, I'm just NOT a trem user. And changing strings on a floyd is like a REAL procedure for me. I just love simple hardtails.

If they MADE a Nuno hardtail, I'd have bought it already.  :icon_biggrin:

RockStarNick said:
I've always loved the basic idea of the nuno, but not a huge fan of the body shape, nor the Floyd.  I DO love the headstock, however. I can't wait to make my Soloist-N4.

I've always liked that one too.  It's functional and simple yet versatile.  He said the headstock was based on a CBS, but reversed, angled, and altered enough so as not to be sued by Fender.

There was a post awhile back of a Padouk Soloist that resembled the red-stained N4.

Marko said:
RockStarNick said:
Haha, the locking nut is on there because of my photoshop laziness!  sorry...   :toothy11:

it could work though if you use it with one of those schaller fine tuning bridges.
schaller_456.gif

could look nice, I have actually never seen one of those on a finished guitar.

Speaking of unusual bridges, I have seen de baby grand (hipshot?) on a couple of guitars, and that almost always looks crap!
:icon_thumright:, the Schaller 456 is a better option Marko, unless it were to be a floyd. But I've wanted to try one of those out, but I have a hard time breaking away from floyds...

So I'd say Floyd Rose... :headbang1:

Back