Yellow LPS

i agree...I never like them either until i started making my own.....instead of yellow...i went for an amber gold....

thanks.  I am getting ready to put it all together.  That photo there is only after the 1st application of clear. 

Only issues now is my PU rings...STEW MAC is ouf of what I odered.  Should have went black like you.

Do you find that this guitar feels "small?" 

What colour PU rings are you going with?

I actually find the body to be really well proportioned, so it doesn't feel small to me. It's also the heaviest guitar I own, so that might be part of it. However, it does feel a little strange when playing sitting down.

Also, I just discovered a sizeable dent in the bottom, near the output jack. Not just a dent in the finish, but right into the wood. I have no idea how that happened. Kinda looks like someone dug their thumbnail right into the wood. :icon_scratch:

Just thought I'd share my pain.

I have a dent like that in my old Ibanez electric.  I have no idea how it happened, but it looks like a thumbnail mark.  It's on the inside of one of the cutaways, too!  How on earth did that happen, and in such a weird spot? 

Maybe it happened in... The Twilight Zone (cue theme song)

Back