Xbox Live

The Norwegian Guy

Besides guitar and work, I'm playing Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 alot!
Is there anyone else here that is on xbox live?

My gamertag is Diezel NOR

Call of Duty Modern Warfare? I thought you'd be all army'd out by now mate? :laughing7:

Tempest said:
I gave up on COD, causes more aggravation than fun, lol

Agreed - too many I-live-in-mommy's-basement punks and cheats out there, and no opportunity to run your own server
so you can boot their asses when caught.  Infinity Ward sucks balls.

OTOH, patiently waiting for Treyarch's Black Ops - dedicated server support.  :icon_thumright:

Halo Reach also comes out in not to long....might start playing some live again very soon haha

Superlizard said:
Tempest said:
I gave up on COD, causes more aggravation than fun, lol

Agreed - too many I-live-in-mommy's-basement punks and cheats out there, and no opportunity to run your own server
so you can boot their asses when caught.  Infinity Ward sucks balls.

OTOH, patiently waiting for Treyarch's Black Ops - dedicated server support.   :icon_thumright:

a friend and i were just talking about this a few minutes ago. MW2's cheaters make the people who used to glitch themselves underneath the ground in World At War look like fair players. and IW either didn't care about all the glitches and cashed in on their ridiculously successful game OR activision fired all the people at IW who actually would have been able to help. most likely the firing thing.

then again, it's microsoft's fault for making cheating easy by letting people use USB flashdrives as memory devices. now everybody and their mom could load some data onto their flahsdrive and BAM they're nuking people left and right.

WAW looked like a completely unthought out and poorly balanced piece of crap compared to COD4, but MW2 is just frustrating now. i used to play COD4 literally every night with a group between 6 to 8 friends. now nobody wants to even say the words "call of duty." i really hope black ops can bring the fun back. i miss screaming obscenities through a microphone at people i'll never meet.

As I'm a 10th prestige (the legal way). I don't play much public now. And when I play public, we fill up a lobby with 12 norwegians, so we don't have trouble with tubers and cheaters.

I changed my gamertag to Diezel NOR

kinda funny, as my Diezel Herbert blew up on me yesterday... May those tubes rest in peace!

The Norwegian Guy said:
As I'm a 10th prestige (the legal way). I don't play much public now. And when I play public, we fill up a lobby with 12 norwegians, so we don't have trouble with tubers and cheaters.

I changed my gamertag to Diezel NOR

kinda funny, as my Diezel Herbert blew up on me yesterday... May those tubes rest in peace!
I remember back when it was still around  :sad1:
:p

My clan JUDE kicked ass tonight!
We had a schedueled match against one of europe's best clans, Norwegian Brothers.
We accepted the challenge last week, and since then have almost all of the members of that clan been bragging about themselves, and talking shite and been cocky against us.

We started the match 10.30 tonight. The match lasted for 40 intense minutes on the maps "Afgahn" and "Derail" and we won. It was best of three, but since we won the two first rounds - we didn't have to play the last map, which was "Terminal".

61943_473897640287_564445287_7095903_7523379_n.jpg

Gamebattles website where we scheduele our matches.

Norwegian Brothers is temporary - Jude is forever

i miss call of duty 4! my friends and i were never cool enough to call ourselves a clan but we played in a group all the time. i think our record was something like 30 or 40 consecutive wins. we always played headquarters or domination, and i was actually decent at that game :-\ i'm terrible at MW2 haha

JaySwear said:
i miss call of duty 4! my friends and i were never cool enough to call ourselves a clan but we played in a group all the time. i think our record was something like 30 or 40 consecutive wins. we always played headquarters or domination, and i was actually decent at that game :-\ i'm terrible at MW2 haha

Cod 4 was (and is) a superior game

I just got Halo: Reach and I think it's pretty cool, although the online gameplay is pretty much the same as halo 3 except for some of the annoying suit abilities.

Wana's made a guitar said:
I just got Halo: Reach and I think it's pretty cool, although the online gameplay is pretty much the same as halo 3 except for some of the annoying suit abilities.

So, as I experienced last night, 12-year-old-tit-sucking-babies come on for 14 hours at a time, kill you, and say "suck my prick, fudger!"

:doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:

In unrelated news, there is a gapping hole in my TV where my controller SHOULDN'T be....

Back