Wire harness rewire

Hey guys,
I'm new at this forum thing and was hoping you could help me out on a wire harness rewire..
I got a ProBucker set with plug in wire harness
I want to use it for my V guitar..
How do I change it from a 2 T,, 2 V wire harnes to a 2T,,1V,,3 ?
The 2T's are push pull .

Basically,, I want both Pup's to work on 1Volume and their individual Tone puts

thank you i in advance

And what type of selector switch do you have and in which type of guitar?

What are the push pulls intended to do?

I could assume it is an LP type but it may not be. Please provide additional information.

A good starting point would be seeing if there is a diagram available off the shelf, as it were. Bearing in mind, different manufacturers use different colour codes for the wires.

Yep, I'd suggest the manufacturer too. Was this from a Chinese company? They might be able to help you, but, I'd view this as a school fees in the guitar making learning process. Don't sink much more money into it.

Yep, I'd suggest the manufacturer too. Was this from a Chinese company? They might be able to help you, but, I'd view this as a school fees in the guitar making learning process. Don't sink much more money into it.
Ok
So the 2 more square shaped pots are the Volume split coil
The reg round 500k pots are Tone pots.
I want to use 1Tone pot to work with both split coil V pots and pickups so I can use them in my flying V

You cannot do a 1 V, 2 T with that type of switch due to how it mechanically works.

A Flying V is wired 2 V, 1 T with the switch between the volumes and the master tone. Here is a video below of vintage Flying V wiring.

You cannot do a 1 V, 2 T with that type of switch due to how it mechanically works.

A Flying V is wired 2 V, 1 T with the switch between the volumes and the master tone. Here is a video below of vintage Flying V wiring.

That's what I want to do
The 2 coil taps are V and the other pots T
I just want to eliminate one T pot

Back