Who has two thumbs and is going to be a guest on the Tone-Talk YouTube Channel?

so this single cut mooncaster are Meadowhawk ?

Attachments

• Meadowhawk.jpg
    Meadowhawk.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 237
Hendrix said:

Nope. Nobody outside of Warmoth has ever seen a Meadowhawk. There have been a few glimpses of the Redshifter here and there.

The Aaron said:
Hendrix said:

Nope. Nobody outside of Warmoth has ever seen a Meadowhawk. There have been a few glimpses of the Redshifter here and there.

I am guessing the Meadowhawk is more like a Meadow which is in the country, so it will be Tele based with a twist.

stratamania said:
The Aaron said:
Hendrix said:

I am guessing the Meadowhawk is more like a Meadow which is in the country, so it will be Tele based with a twist.

Hi hear that Hawks also hang out in the country.  Wait!.... that means the Meadowhawk will be ...

... Double Country!!

Can't wait! Totally out of my price range, but I like hearing about new products and features!

I keep expecting the Lead II to pop up as an option now that Fender is trying to revive it.

Posting this video here, for no particular reason.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppg0-FF6znI[/youtube]

Totally Cool. It would seem you have quite the setup there. With some obviously highly qualified personal staffing it. (Who, if I may say, are definitely easy on the eyes.) It can't be an easy job but they seem to do it well. I give them a hearty "Well Done". :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

PhilHill said:
Totally Cool. It would seem you have quite the setup there. With some obviously highly qualified personal staffing it. (Who, if I may say, are definitely easy on the eyes.) It can't be an easy job but they seem to do it well. I give them a hearty "Well Done". :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Thanks man! You aren't the first person who's told me I'm easy on the eyes. I don't know if it's my hair (which reminds me of a warm safe place where as a child I'd lie and pray for the thunder and the rain to quietly pass me by), or my trim physique (so Bruce Lee-like), but I hear it quite often.

Anyway, enough about me. That's not why I posted it. I know it may be hard to notice anything else when my body is so distracting, but try to see past that.

Focus.

Concentrate.

The Aaron said:
PhilHill said:

Thanks man! You aren't the first person who's told me I'm easy on the eyes. I don't know if it's my hair (which reminds me of a warm safe place where as a child I'd lie and pray for the thunder and the rain to quietly pass me by), or my trim physique (so Bruce Lee-like), but I hear it quite often.

Anyway, enough about me. That's not why I posted it. I know it may be hard to see anything else when my body is so distracting, but try to see past that.

Focus.

Concentrate.

I'm concentrating on pretending I didn't just read that... :doh:

There was a Tele body on Amanda's desk with an F-hole. Is it a bird is it a Tele, is it a Meadowhawk  :laughing7:

Speculating for no particular reason...

Let's go Easter egg hunting!

U4EAz5v.jpg

This one is my guess! Never seen a dye finish, no binding, and clear back like that. Although the binding could be masked off in this picture  :dontknow:

Attachments

• EasterEgg.jpg
    EasterEgg.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 193
JaySwear2 said:
This one is my guess! Never seen a dye finish, no binding, and clear back like that. Although the binding could be masked off in this picture  :dontknow:

No....the intro section before that intro section. LOL....I guess I made this harder than I thought!

There seems to be something going on with the fretboard that looks exciting and do I detect some dual wood layering things on the body? Or is that the finish that makes it look like that?

yo thats one freaked up lookin headstock, but i likes it. These are poised to be a revelation on par with when i learned the truth about babies. I hadn’t received ‘the talk’ when i was 10 and my only knowledge about such things before health class in middle skoo' came from my cousin Darryl who told me babies were shot out of t shirt guns at concerts and sports events

Back