Who has two thumbs and is going to be a guest on the Tone-Talk YouTube Channel?

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
iu

This Friday night, March 6, and 6PM PST.

AND....I have been green-lighted to talk about our biggest top-secret 40th Anniversary project, if the topic comes up.

Click here for the Tone-Talk YouTube channel.

Since this is a safe and supportive environment, I don't mind telling you guys I'm a little nervous. Past guests include people like Steve Vai, George Lynch, Lee Jackson, Thomas Blug, Richie Faulkner, Jake E Lee. Not sure I am equipped to exist in air that rarefied, but whatever. Fortune favors the bold.

Awesome!
But surely the 40:th anniversary thingie will be unveiled before May?

Logrinn said:
Awesome!
But surely the 40:th anniversary thingie will be unveiled before May?

Oops...the date of the show is MARCH 6, as in two days from now. I fixed it in the OP.

As far as the super secret project, you'll start seeing hints in April. Then, we plan to show off the project at the end of April at the Tacoma Guitar Festival, and have it for sale on the website starting in May, and probably through the end of the year.

BUT...besides the super-secret project, we have many other great things in the hopper as well, the first of which happens NEXT WEEK!!

The Aaron said:
BUT...besides the super-secret project, we have many other great things in the hopper as well, the first of which happens NEXT WEEK!!

Woohoo!
Can't wait!

This Friday night, March 6, and 6PM PST.

AND....I have been green-lighted to talk about our biggest top-secret 40th Anniversary project, if the topic comes up.

Click here for the Tone-Talk YouTube channel.

Since this is a safe and supportive environment, I don't mind telling you guys I'm a little nervous. Past guests include people like Steve Vai, George Lynch, Lee Jackson, Thomas Blug, Richie Faulkner, Jake E Lee. Not sure I am equipped to exist in air that rarefied, but whatever. Fortune favors the bold.

Just between you and me, Congrat's Sir. You have done well snagging this gig. Proud of you!.

But, tell no one I said this, I have a hard won reputation as a smart-aleck to protect. I can't afford to let it get out that I was actually nice to someone! :evil4:

First thing is: Good Luck
Second ...  I only have $500 saved up  :(

Awesome! I’ll be tuning in.

You think you’re nervous? Imagine how they feel! They are interviewing not just “any” Aaron, but “THE” Aaron. Heady stuff...

Congrats! I look forward to checking it out.

Do us all a favor and let us in early on all these little Warmoth secrets. I wish I had unlimited resources, but until this stuff is revealed my planned spending is on hold. I suppose it doesn't matter to Warmoth as you'll get my money one way or another, but it's driving me crazy! 

Don't miss tonight's thrilling episode!! It's the must-see TV event of the season!

89079705_10159745732903289_3819631282392924160_o.jpg

I really wish you would stop being so overly modest and try a little self promotion. Never know it could help. :icon_jokercolor:

PhilHill said:
I really wish you would stop being so overly modest and try a little self promotion. Never know it could help. :icon_jokercolor:

Ha! But for the record, that graphic was made by them, and not me.

Gotta admit though....I do have a winning smile and a thick gorgeous mane. In fact, I've been told I'm pretty easy on the eyes.*

*From my wife. 30 years ago. And only once.

The Aaron said:
PhilHill said:

Ha! But for the record, that graphic was made by them, and not me.

Gotta admit though....I do have a winning smile and a thick gorgeous mane. In fact, I've been told I'm pretty easy on the eyes.*

*From my wife. 30 years ago. And only once.
th

Back