Who has two thumbs and is going to be a guest on the Tone-Talk YouTube Channel?

After watching the interview, I repeat:  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Just finishing the episode now. Can't wait to see these things!

"Trem" meaning choose your own? I'm assuming "completed guitars" didn't mean pickups, wiring, bridges, etc. Or did it?  :icon_scratch:

That was enjoyable.  Well done!  I especially liked the discussion on the history of Warmoth and the Fender licensing info.

Indeed, liked the warmoth foundation story, also did I hear .... whole guitars?!

Good show. I was kinda surprised that at the end when asked about resources, the YouTube channel was brought up but there was no mention of this forum.

Cagey said:
Good show. I was kinda surprised that at the end when asked about resources, the YouTube channel was brought up but there was no mention of this forum.
:dontknow: :tard: :sad1: :sad: ???
No love.......

BigSteve22 said:
Cagey said:
:dontknow: :tard: :sad1: :sad: ???
No love.......
:dontknow:

Cagey said:
Well, it is the "unofficial" Warmoth forum, so...
th

can you convince them to use this thumb nail instead? i think it makes you seem more of a down to the earth man of the people

GjQrpMp.png

You guys know I love you all dearly.  Expecially you, Cagey.

The truth is, I was very nervous through that entire show, and in the moment forgot to mention UW. My bad.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/lj3iNxZ8Dww[/youtube]

It's funny, I film, record, and perform all the time, and rarely get nervous any more, but for some reason I was shaking the entire time. I wonder if it was the Skype factor. I had never done that before, so it was something new and unfamiliar.

I hope you all can forgive me.

JaySwear2 said:
"Trem" meaning choose your own? I'm assuming "completed guitars" didn't mean pickups, wiring, bridges, etc. Or did it?  :icon_scratch:

It did.

"Fully built guitars", meaning exactly that. Two completely original designs, limited to 20 each. One is named the Redshifter, the other the Meadowhawk.

Both guitars feature top-shelf, hand-picked components, from the pickups to the strap buttons, plus a host of design features you've never seen from Warmoth before.

I understand. I know I've tried to do a couple videos of things I do and failed miserably, to the point where I just deleted the files as unsalvageable. Not even any audience for those - it was just me and the camera. There's a lot more to it than one might think, not the least of which is just keeping track of what you're doing/saying.

The Aaron said:
You guys know I love you all dearly.  Expecially you, Cagey.

The truth is, I was very nervous through that entire show, and in the moment forgot to mention UW. My bad.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/lj3iNxZ8Dww[/youtube]

It's funny, I film, record, and perform all the time, and rarely get nervous any more, but for some reason I was shaking the entire time. I wonder if it was the Skype factor. I had never done that before, so it was something new and unfamiliar.

I hope you all can forgive me.
All I can say is it's a good thing she's pretty....because geez...rocks.. :doh:

Back